My Micra K11 [58 pics, 56k warning!]

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
I had passed my test in December and was looking for a car for xmas.

With help from my cousin he found me the Micra..

Within my 2nd week of having the Micra i did my neons.

There are 58 Images in total.

The Micra with just the Neons on. Nothing Fancy...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

The Micra was getting the Rear Lights Tinted Black
5.jpg

6.jpg

The Micra then got a Spoiler put on for my Birthday :)
7.jpg

Then When i came back from Cyprus i picked up a set of Alloys 15".
9.jpg

RE: My Micra K11

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Tried Seeing What the Micra would look Lowered lol :lol:
14.jpg

I got all the windows Tinted - Limo Black at back windows and Light Smoke on front windows (except windscreen which was left untinted)
15.jpg

16.jpg

The Micra Started to have a new boot install made to my own design which i thought of :)
17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

I got some new bumpers for the Micra. They are off the Super S (Sport) Version of the Micra. Also i got a Tailgate Spoiler Which saw the Main Big Spoiler (AKA Shopping Trolly Handle) taken off.
23.jpg

24.jpg

Also on the Same day my New Subwoofers and new Amp arrived from Ebay...
25.jpg

26.jpg

The Car with the Spoiler and the Bumpers now fitted
27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

The Boot Install All fitted.. Just needed to be fabricated in Red Material.
33.jpg

34.jpg

Oh well the boot install had to all come out due to getting new components and mounting my first amp (which is used for front components) and installing off the new Amplifier controlling the Subs.
35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

And How it is Now.. Some Old guy around his 60's came out of a parking bay nice and slow.. Kept backing up and reversed straight into the side of me... I was give waying to cars ahead.
40.jpg

41.jpg

42.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

Awaiting the Insurance to sort something out for it now.. Hope its not a write off. :cry:

after some lowering springs cheap to lower it :) (obviously lol)

Tell me what u think. Cheers

Well glad you got rid of the other spoiler!!

Looks a nice K11 you've got there, need to be lowered tho, as its as high as a tractor.

Titch said:
Well glad you got rid of the other spoiler!!

Looks a nice K11 you've got there, need to be lowered tho, as its as high as a tractor.

haha tell me about it. yeh this is the micra you all slagged off that time lol.

yeah. i thought it look like a 17 nova (black bumpers,spoiler...) but at the end there that one nice k11! shame bout the bump!

is looking nice, if the insurance all works out ok and it isnt a write off then you should remove the bump strips and get the handles colour coded..

that was the best thing you will EVER do to the car getting rid of the spoiler..lol

Wow, thats a great story of a K11, very detailed with the pics :)

Shame about the bump though :(

Also, if you don't mind, I've added a 56k warning to your thread title :)

James.

Obviously you haven't asked Ed how much he's spent on his...

Or most people...

In total on all my Micras i've spent nigh on £2800 just on normal stuff

I dont wanna know how much i've spent on mine and its a 1.0 K10!! hehe. Could have quite easily bought a nice jap car im sure

anyway, glad you've got rid of the top spoiler too, looks so much better now. Shame about the dent, but if the worst comes to the worse, just take the bumpers / boot etc off and stick it on another one :)

Arnold

Big_ben said:
ur car has been psoted on here before in general chat, was on barryboys

yeh i know. i didnt wanna admit it though. But it was being done up i just did a pic of it before i bought my alloys.

beauty of a car mate, really like what you've done with it :) same rear lights as mine lol

harsh bump and i'm afraid it looks like a write off because it's on a pannel you can't replace...

but if you ditch the car i'll have the rear bumper lol :)

good luck with it mate and keep us updated,

if its a write off ill either buy it back or taken bumpers off and buy a diff micra lol. but its insurance for me.. £2k for that micra! and its only 1litre im 18yr old.

micraK10 said:
Why spend so much on a micra?!

i think most people on this site have spent more an micras than andy, this is after all msc=micra sports club,we spend money on our micras for the simple fact that you cant beat a micra, i've had my micra just over 2months, i'd say i've about 800on the car and thats not including buyin the car itself, if you were a true micra fan then you would understand

I cant imagine him spending much to get his car to look like that, so i dont know where ur comment came from micrak10...

i know. i hope it aint a write off. :( overall ive spent about £1000

most of it the sound system.. The bumpers i got from goldstar and kristian with the tailgate spoiler.

Dusk said:
u can get it fixed for cheap - pm me - and ill sort you out a quote... x

Where u based?? Will see if its a write off. Its all going through insurance atm u see.

andy, dusk is a good mate of mine, i'll introduce you when he gets you a quote

Well, ideally u want the cheapest quote possible so ur insurance dont think its a write off... ^^

...and i am ricardos friend too ^^

It definately turned out well, looking at the first pics I thought you were heading in the wrong direction, but with the super s bumpers and spoiler it looks great...

a writeoff aint as bad as mine....my cars a mess....its in a state...hmmmm

looks like its landed on an alien lol. shame about the dint :(
someone did that to my grandpa's car and tried to claim that it was my grandpa's fault! apparently focus' come with a magic go-sideways mod

its a write off hes saying to me but will get back to me on monday.

So if it is im selling the car parts then its scrapping lol. so anyone want to buy anything from me. Make me offers please... But this aint for definate atm.. but if i am stripping i will let you all know..

Cheers

Thread has been pruned

Ricardo and Andy, you may have a difference of opinion but they is no need to argue about it on the forums.

mike said:
Thread has been pruned

Ricardo and Andy, you may have a difference of opinion but they is no need to argue about it on the forums.

cheers :) i dont like arguing either.

First dibs on the bumpers, let me know how much u want mate and i'm sure we can get something sorted, im in urgent need for red super s bumpers, front and back.

PM me asap and we'll get a price done.

Wayne.

Wayne said:
First dibs on the bumpers, let me know how much u want mate and i'm sure we can get something sorted, im in urgent need for red super s bumpers, front and back.

PM me asap and we'll get a price done.

Wayne.

I am keeping the micra now so sorry mate. Nothings going on sale :(

yep its a write off. Ive got the dent out mostly by taking interoir panel off and getting my foot in it and just pushing out gently.

£40 to buy back and value of car was £700 so im happy :) time to buy a few things for it hehe. :)

Back