my lupo gti

CMF_Polar

» CMF Member
as a few members have shown there micra replacements i thought i would show mine.
vw lupo 1.6 gti
92kw
152nm
975kgs
aluminium bonnet/wings/doors as standard.
goes and handles really well.
lupo11.jpg

lupo3.jpg

lupo4.jpg

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Polar,

That VW Lupo GT looks awesome !. I wish they were available here, I would certainly think about buying one.

The Polo GTI is available here. The Polo is an excellent car but being turbo is just a little bit too thirsty for me at an average of around 8.5Lt/100km. It's also a bit bigger than the micra.

Hi LukeMitch, the Citroen C2 VTS has just recently become available in Australia. I haven't driven one yet but the specs make them one of my favorite new hot hatches at the moment... 1-100 in about 8 seconds with a pretty good economy figure of 6.8Lt/100km. I also reckon they look cool !.... They are actually slightly shorter and wider than a micra which should make for good handling. Are you happy with yours ?.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yep citroen are offering sport hatches in pretty much every car they sell here. Not much support for them in this country though.

They look cool but they friggen fall apart. Which is a shame. Its like the new VW's, BMW's, Mercs and Audis the only real problems are electrical (apart from a few trim and finish/build issues that every manufacturer EXCEPT LEXUS seem to be having at the moment) and these are easily the worst type of problem to get.

CMF_lukemitch2000

» CMF Member
makes WROTE:

"Hi Polar, <BR><BR>That VW Lupo GT looks awesome !. I wish they were available here, I would certainly think about buying one. <BR><BR>The Polo GTI is available here. The Polo is an excellent car but being turbo is just a little bit too thirsty for me at an average of around 8.5Lt/100km. It's also a bit bigger than the micra.<BR><BR>Hi LukeMitch, the Citroen C2 VTS has just recently become available in Australia. I haven't driven one yet but the specs make them one of my favorite new hot hatches at the moment... 1-100 in about 8 seconds with a pretty good economy figure of 6.8Lt/100km. I also reckon they look cool !.... They are actually slightly shorter and wider than a micra which should make for good handling. Are you happy with yours ?.

Ye, I love mine! The one I have (GT) was a limited edition model which is lighter than any of the other models but has the bigger engine size (1.6). The handling is superb, but I did have it lowered, but the standard suspension wasnt to bad, just abit to much of roll for my liking. You can pik them up very cheap over in the UK now, thats why I got mine as it is fast but so much cheaper than other available small cars; Fiesta's, Corsa's, Lupo's, etc...

Everone on this site seems to be moving on from the Micra's now, are you thinking of one of these c2's then ???

Back