my lil k11 :)

hey i got my first car.... and its a nice white k11 :p

cheap run around... starts every time, sounds nice... only problem is it dont like to go into 1st very offten... need to force it haha...

paid £450 for it, with 12months tax and 4 months MOT :laugh::laugh:

came with a brand new cd player...

heres a piccie of it, kinda poopy but beta then nothing :p

anywho... questions... any1 know a gud way to hide scratchs without a re-spray, anyone had problem with gear like i have... and should i mod it in anyway :p

well cheers for reading this...

john :laugh:

welcome to the wonderful world that is micra john enjoy your stay

its up to you if you mod it mate if you went from what all of us say then it wouldnt be your car have you tried stuff like T-cut to get rid of them or are they deep scratches not sure about ya gears though mate

first check the clutch bite point. if it's less than 1/4 travel from the floor, tighten the clutch nut till it's above 1/4 travel.

if the stick feels resistive when ur moving it forwards or backwards like 3rd-4th or 1st-2nd, the gear linkage bushes have seized/rusted and needs cleaning & lubing.

if it's tricky to get into 1st and the stick has a little play or rattles at high speed when in 5th, the gear linkage bushes are worn and loose therefore the linkage at the gearbox side is unable to move enough to align with 1st/2nd even though the gearstick is pushed as far left as it can. only solution is replace the bushes with ones that are tight enough with no play yet be able to rotate, either from dealers, scrappys or make some on a lathe.

Back