Finaly bought my first k11

CMF_ricardo_Swarez

» CMF Member
bought a k11 LX, with wolfrace alloys, they are for sale, 15inch (they arent the ones on the pics), i want about 100,im in the uk btw :p, its lowered 35mm, and now has kosei racing seneka alloys on, has tinted rear quaters, and a remus exaust, got it for 650 of turbo1.3 i think he's called on here, got a kit for it, just need money for spraying it......heres some pics, and a link incase my 'img' thing dont work, tell me what u think...

05-07-05191058.jpg

05-07-05193234.jpg

05-07-05191110.jpg

if any1 has a surgestion of image resizing software that works, tell me because i cant find any that is any good :s

heres a link to more pics

http://photobucket.com/albums/y209/ricardo_Swarez/AVU/

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Looks pretty clean.

If you're using windows, just open the image with MS Paint.

Then hold Ctrl+W , or from the "image" drop down menu, select "stretch/skew".

Then you can just resize the image as a percentage of the original, this one is 50% of your original image.

You can save the file and over write the origninal, or save as, and select .jpg as the file type to save with a new name...

Attachments

• 833.jpg
    833.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 33

CMF_ricardo_Swarez

» CMF Member
lol white night i dont get what u mean? a tsunami? closest thing i get to a tsunami is a bath, an in england we dont get many of those tbh......england sucks.......an the fact we in england get a sun roof and u dont is just a piss take, as in england u get glimses of sun, were in aus i imagine ur night is the same as standing in the shade, if i open a sunroof im acting cocky an the skys open an i get covered in bird **** an water, chz for the info on how to resize, i feel quite retarded tho :s lol :)

p.s i want more coments along the lines of omg ur car rocks and i'll pay u to send me pics ect..

Back