My K11 is up for Sale..

Bmx_Bandit

Ex. Club Member
Hi everyone.
The time has come to sell my K11, il try give as much detail as possible.

It's a 1994 K11 on an L plate and it's red in colour. 88,000miles
It will be sold with the 15" TSW Pace wheels on Yokahama tyres(which are as new).The car is lowered 35mm.
The bodywork is nice and looks good, there is one long scratch on the bonnet and thats it, when i bought it the passenger wing and tailgate were dented but they have both been replaced about a month ago.
The inside is again spotless and i have kept it very very clean.
Other work i have had done is a gearbox overhall a new LUK clutch was fitted about 6 weeks ago. There is a brand new throttle body fitted from BBA Reman still with it's 2 year warrenty, it's had oil changes every 4000 miles and it had new plugs, leads and distributer when i bought it July 04.
It also has a Green induction kit fitted.
At the last mot i gat a new cross member welded in and it flew through the rest. It has 9mts MOT and 2mths tax.
It also has a Blaupunkt Santacruz headunit and clarion ft speakers. This is a nice example.
£800.....Any SENSIBLE offer considered. Thnaks for looking.
Simon
(this is the only pic i have at the moment but i could take more and email people,)[attachment=418]

EDIT: I really need a quick sale for this car so all offers will be considered!!

Simon, tried ringing you earlier but get answer phone. could possibly do business. need to speak to you properly first, could maybes have money by the end of the week. are you free on Sunday? Also, is there any possibility of meeting me half way? Im in Newcastle - bout 2 hour drive from Glasgow so half way?? will send you a text now!

Simon, if all goes to plan, and my dad agrees to drive us up on Sunday, will take it off your hands - will have to road test it first though. Few questions:
What springs is it dropped on?
Tape / Cd player?
How big is the scratch on the bonnet?

Simon, thanks for the pics. looks immaculate inside. Got your text but my phone is griefing me and wont text for some reason. I will let you know tomorrow for deffinate if we are coming up on Sunday or not, will have to speak to her first though but looks promising

Cheers ben. If you let me know if your coming up Fri/Sat at the latest as i have one more person who is interested in the car. Just send us a text or email me and il check my email between 9.30 - 5.30 at work.

Simon

Hi every one.

My k11 is back on the market as the guy who was interested got a car elsewhere. So if anyone new wants to make an offer let me know.

Cheers Simon

EDIT - On 2nd thoughts although car is nice i aint doing a 12hour round trip for one.

Cheers.

Back