My K11 Super S For Sale!!

NiGe

Ex. Club Member
The time has come to sell my K11 Super S, Its a fantastic car, in superb condition and I've loved driving it this past year but ive just bought an MR2, so the micra has to go.

GOOD POINTS

Overall the car is in superb condition, the interior is pretty much good as new, Ive just fitted a new front cross member which has been totally wax-oiled so as not to rust again.

Only 40,000 miles

Every Option fitted, including, sliding sunroof, alloy wheels, remote central locking, and ABS with disks all round

CD Player

K&N Air filter (though i have the original if prefered)

Lots of service history

BAD POINTS

There is some rust on the rear sills, one side has been patched, and the other although bubbled is pretty solid.

Small scratch on O/S rear (not too noticable).

And thats about it.

Im looking for around £1350

Any questions, u can contact me through the site, or call 07791787071

Attachments

• DSCN0096_edited.JPG
    DSCN0096_edited.JPG
    656.7 KB · Views: 284
  • DSCN0095_edited.JPG
    DSCN0095_edited.JPG
    842.5 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN0097_edited.JPG
    DSCN0097_edited.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 227

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
can i please get some pics underneath the car, if you can ( just random shots of shocks, wishbones etc... and some of the rusty sill pathces etc...

just the bits and bobs mentioned by yourself....

Also your location, might pop round if its close enough... BTW is it PAS

thanks

OP
OP
NiGe

NiGe

Ex. Club Member
Hi, I live in mitcheldean in the forest of dean (15 miles from gloucester). Ive just had the car mot'd, but the tax as ran out, so whoever buys its gonna have walk to the post office before driving it away. I'll get some more detailed pictures up tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest.
Nige

OP
OP
NiGe

NiGe

Ex. Club Member
No, sorry craig but 1k's just too low. I am open to offers, but theyre gonna have to be closer to my askin price. I know i hav'nt seen a super s this good since buying mine.

regards nige

Antony

Ex. Club Member
its black.......its ABS.....its standard........its low mileage.......and its full disks........

God i wish i had £1300.....GRRRR

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
Interior pictures handy? If you can provide pictures of the underside of the car plus the interior, etc, then I have cash waiting.