!My K11 1.4 FOR SALE!

Robb

Site Supporter
As much as i love the Micra, it is now up for sale, new car forces it, i have been swamped with work, wedding n new car stuff recently so not had much free time, i will update this asap but for now this is what your looking at:

52' Twister, one of the last k11s
45,000 miles
Runs perfect
New discs and pads
11 months mot
Tax up end April
Air con regassed

micforsale.jpg

Interior and exterior aesthetic mods.
Frankspeed manifold.
Currently has 50mm HOL springs and whiteline panhard on.

Thanks for looking!

Cheers folks, as for price, it depends :)

Ive been real busy at the moment and so i probably wont get adverts for autotrader etc. out for another week now, which does however mean that its still available with certain bits still on it like the 10mm spacers on the rear (+ extended bolts), 50mm springs, whiteline panhard etc. (basically things i dont want on it if im making an ad for joe public)

I will get full pics up later or tomorow but its ready for viewing as it is.

Depends??? Look forward to the pics.

Depends who's asking. Some people want something for nothing as i found out many times over selling my last micra, suppose that what you get living near Birmingham lol.

Pics tomorrow :)

Im asking :D Ha true enough, well im not going to offer you £0 for a start :p I'll think about it and give you my best offer tomorrow.

at the moment ive got got a bit of a situation but if it goes well for me ill give you a grand in cash coz i want your micra and plus at least itll be kept in the club which i know that youll want

Cheers chaps, the buyer was persuasive lol, told the guy about this place and told him to get in touch if he wants to sell anything on like.

Back