• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

my girlfriends inspiration!! picture heavy

Hello!! Have put my name out there or started to in the k11 general discussion.
This thread is gonna show the subtle things that i do to a 99 v reg blue micra inspiration
I have no.pics at the minute other than me respraying the wheel trims cause i had spare paint and body filler while i was bored!!!
I am giving the car a james standard cleaning on monday so before and after pics will be uploaded then!!!
I have pics of my progress on my toyota starlet if any of you want proff of my attention to detail!!!

Before
front_side_no_grill.jpg

rear_started.jpg

engine_before_cleaning.jpg

During
front_interior_striped_cleaned.jpg

centre_caps.jpg

engineduringcleaning.jpg

P160610_14250001.jpg

After
upload2.jpg

upload4.jpg

upload9.jpg

done_wheel.jpg

P160610_20230003-1.jpg

New additions alloys tints wind deflectors and a few stickers!!
post-6739-1310925316_thumb.jpg

SAM_0391.jpg

I did put a new steering wheel on but dont have a.picture to hand!!!

Last month i decided it looked crap again and needs a more thorough resto!!!
So as it atands at this minute
20120311_141614.jpg

And thats me!!! There are some more little things that i missed out but you are here to see a k11 micra not my toyota!!! Comments still welcome though!!!!
Micra pics to come during the first half of next week!!!!

Cracking little car, such a nice colour. Shame it was subjected to those god awe-full alloys. It would look the absolute business with a several inches out of the ride height and some more appropriate wheels. What are these, I would guess 4x100 but wouldn't be surprised by 114.3. There's a section specifically members non micra rides, might be worth getting a mod to move this. Get pics of yer lady's K11 up.

Thanks mate!!! The alloys are better in the flesh thank god, but it really was a wasted car on its original pram wheels!!! Ot now handles a million times better just by adding some width and getting rid of the excess tyre height.
They are same fitment as the micrahave found some wheels i want and will get them when i get my first stuendent finance payment through!!!
Then it will be dropped onto some d2 coilovers!!!
There will be pics of the little k11 either tonight or tomorrow night!!

I only poated these pics here to prove my worth as a car man!!! I have show that i can walk the walk as well as talk the talk!!

Thanks mate!!!

Anyways heres the one youve actually been waiting for. I have to tell you that i put 7 hours of cleaning into the k11 today before my shift at work!!! But by god it looks well shiny!! And for the first time in a few montgs you can see that it actually has a floor!!!
But the pictures do lie a little and there is a selection of marks all over the car and the drivers door is well dented!!! All in all still think its presentabale!!!

20120604_160829-1.jpg

20120604_160840-1.jpg

20120604_160935-1.jpg

20120604_161025-1.jpg

You may noyice the dark wheel trims with pink nissan badges!!! I refurbed the original trims with some spare paint i had in and they looked sweet until they got scuffed again!!!! But they are still much bettter!!! Lol!!

Comments please!!

you havent done anything tho ???

Does he need to? I havent done anything to my car yet I still got replies.

Toyotalad - Your girls Micra is looks nice as it is. Mine own Micra has been kept almost completely standard too apart from a few small interior trim upgrades from higher spec Micras. A couple of small thing I started off with was fitting a rear parcel shelf with speakers from a higher-spec Micra SR, there is a cable already located in the boot ready for connecting. Original Nissan or tailored floor mats would also make a nice difference.

Parcel shelf:
1288287657-7782-0.jpg

I like the Toyota but I really do not like the alloys its sitting on, I'm not a fan of aftermarket stuff, the original "pram" wheels look much better.

sorry didnt mean to annoy people just ment it will have been droped down the list and apart from being a nice clean micra nothing had happend

Does he need to? I havent done anything to my car yet I still got replies.

Toyotalad - Your girls Micra is looks nice as it is. Mine own Micra has been kept almost completely standard too apart from a few small interior trim upgrades from higher spec Micras. A couple of small thing I started off with was fitting a rear parcel shelf with speakers from a higher-spec Micra SR, there is a cable already located in the boot ready for connecting. Original Nissan or tailored floor mats would also make a nice difference.

Parcel shelf:
1288287657-7782-0.jpg

I like the Toyota but I really do not like the alloys its sitting on, I'm not a fan of aftermarket stuff, the original "pram" wheels look much better.

have you got a link to your car's thread?

johnbr6 said:
have you got a link to your car's thread?

Yeh, here. Its not very interesting though, theres no M0DIFIK@SHUnZ/SL@Mm1N TO DA FLOOR/BaND3D ST33LEEEEEz etc... apart some upgraded interior trim stuff from higher spec Micras.

Yeh, here. Its not very interesting though, theres no M0DIFIK@SHUnZ/SL@Mm1N TO DA FLOOR/BaND3D ST33LEEEEEz etc... apart some upgraded interior trim stuff from higher spec Micras.
Some interesting things :)

didn't know changing heater control bulbs were that simple!

Back