My first thread here and I have some questions

hello everybody

at first I'm sorry my English is not well

so I've been visiting and seeing many threads here in this forum for Micra k11 modifications and I like them so much and I wanna to modify my k11 also

so at first I like the turbo kit how hard is it to install it and do I need to replace the fuel injectors ,new fuel pump and ECU to install it ??

and how about the electric turbocharger I haven't seen any of members here that has installed it. is it good ?? is it worth of money (I found 200 watt Chinese one for 80 $) and how much power it would give to the car if we compared it with the turbo ?

thank you everybody

Electric superchargers are a waste of money and give no measurable gains, no matter what evidence they give that says otherwise. Turbo kits you have to build yourself and do a lot of research for, I'd suggest reading Stani, PollyP, Frank, SirChris and Porks threads (off the top of my head) to get a rough idea (PollyP's is very comprehensive and has a thread just for the index :) )

Electric superchargers are a waste of money and give no measurable gains, no matter what evidence they give that says otherwise. Turbo kits you have to build yourself and do a lot of research for, I'd suggest reading Stani, PollyP, Frank, SirChris and Porks threads (off the top of my head) to get a rough idea (PollyP's is very comprehensive and has a thread just for the index :) )

*Cough* @Stani1029 is selling a turbo kit *cough*

Back