My firs own car

CMF_patho094

» CMF Member
I just wanted to share few pic of my micra that i own, paid 250 euro for it . i put a lot of efford and time to it but its still not finished.waiting for a respray and some bucket seats.

Attachments

• 74110.jpg
    74110.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 25

CMF_patho094

» CMF Member
went to lower the car and i came back with the same hight but these wheels haha

still have the springs (HKS) if anyone interested

Attachments

• 74120.jpg
    74120.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 26

CMF_patho094

» CMF Member
What's wrong with them wheels? . I don't go and race people I just drive in town ... Their good enough for me and only paid 150 for them ... I'm from Dublin .. Live in the heart of it really :) ...

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
patho094 WROTE:

"What's wrong with them wheels? . I don't go and race people I just drive in town ... Their good enough for me and only paid 150 for them ... I'm from Dublin .. Live in the heart of it really :) ...

aw yeah dont take offence just not my cup of tea, but micras look good on minilites/superlites 13x7's...also you wouldnt be doing much racing with a micra lol, is it cg10 or cg13?

what did you replace the hks springs with?

CMF_patho094

» CMF Member
I know what you mean but the thing is I got this as my first car and I didn't want it to look like every other Micra in Dublin . So I decided to do something nice but cheap at the same time as I'm only 17 if you no what I mean €€€€€ that's my problem hahahah ... It's a cg10 not much of a racer :D . I have the stock springs as I wouldn't fit the 17" wheels if it was lowered

Back