my car with tints

R

RIK

got rear window done now

edited the old thread :D

after my lame attempt at the rear window i rang protint 01142 210151 in sheffield to do it for me,,he made a very good job of it and im impressed with his service,he laft at my attempt at it and said if i could do that window he would give me a job! cos it curves both ways is a tricky one to do unless your a pro ,,,:D cost me £55

Attachments

• Photo-0021.jpg
    Photo-0021.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 257
  • Photo-0023.jpg
    Photo-0023.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 271
  • Photo-0070.jpg
    Photo-0070.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 229
  • Photo-0071.jpg
    Photo-0071.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 211
Looks smart mate, always loved black cars with tints, try and see if u can get a smaller micra.org.uk sticker as that ones a bit in yer face, lol

Looking great mate! The sticker definitly stands out alot! (not a bad thing tho ;))

i know ther only tints and its abit of a boring thread ,but makes it look alot smarter,and i want to get some micra.org.uk stickers made from carbon effect stuff to replace them but they will stay for a while til i get bored,,

smoked repeaters and tailights next,im doing side ones as we speak

then its coilovers,i wont touch the engine until i get it looking how i want it,i hate doing body mods so it wil be just nice and tidy like my other k11s

erm,,halfrauds stuff!,suprised myself how wel they look,not perfect but im 150quid better off,going to attemp rear one cos that really needs doing now

the look im after is black,low and no frills :D will keep stickers till i get bored(get my moneys worth :D)

any one know how to take front grille out? i havent had a look yet and wont have time till sunday now,so anything i find out before then will help me out

to remove the front grill there is 2 poppers on the top undo those then pull the grill slighty forward behind it you'll see some more clips un pop those and disconnect the indicater and it should be out.

if youre tiniting the lights you'll need to remove 3 bolts. One of them sits directly behind the front bumper and its a ##### to get to.

BECAREFUL WHEN TAKING THE GRILL OUT THE POPPERS WHICH HOLD IT IN ARE CRAP AND VERY WEAK....FRECNH PLASTIC LOL.

cheers,will look at it on sunday see wot i can do, hopefully sumthing different and smart :)

do those front indicators have to be on by law?

Looks smart whats the dent from?
Least you will get the same car when it goes to the body shop;)

i would if im not at work during all daylight hours :)

before u ask,,that was dinner time i toook the pics :p

Back