My poor car :(

danni

Ex. Club Member
well as a few of you that were at Donny are aware... my car is not looking its best at the moment!

friday night i had a bit of a bump at the top of my drive... my own silly fault for not payin enough attention. at the top of my drive my dad was parked... and for me to get to where i normally park i have to fit thru a space between dads car n corner of the extension wall..... it was dark and i just wasnt paying as much attention as i should have so heres the damage and excuse the filthyness of the car i aint had time to wash it in ages :blush:
[attachment=752]

not nice danni. Just sratches or dented? dont worry, thing like that happen, at least it not a write-off!

Cant really see from there jay, but i think danni said it was dinted aswell, tis a real shame as its a lurvely car, but as i said hun anything i can do to help just shout....

As i said at donny, real shame to see such a nice car have that happen to it. Hope you get it sorted soon
dude_hug.gif

James

Yea, bit of a big dent and you'll need a new bump strip to. (Or take them off!).
Not to badly damaged when you see it, but Wayne will get it sorted asap i'm sure, and he'll do a top job also.
But these things happen!

Silly gurl lol. :p Still it could be worse and at least Wayne is gunna sort it out without too much trouble too. :) Good luck in getting it sorted. :D

the door aint bad. aint dented and it aint much wrong. Will need to be taken back and sprayed like unfortunatly but u know these things happen.

She wont get a student loan through for a few weeks so will get sorted then.

wayne :)

well wayne started repairing today.... even tho it was rainin grrr
managed to shifty my garage around to fit mine and waynes cars in there so he could work on it under shelter.... wud be plenty of room if my dad didnt collect so much junk o_O

anyways it should be looking back to normal in no time... along with skirts on :D

what is it with not lettin unofficial members see pics posted like that.....

U need to be an official member, being able to upload pictures direct from your hard drive is an added privilesge within the forums...

Back