my car starts and runs until egine gets warm

like the title says, i have a k11 micra and starts and runs fine until the engine gets worm then judders and stalls.... its like its starving itself of fuel..

ive changed fuel filter, plugs, leads air filter and getting ready to chand rotor arm and cap.

the thing is i know the black box on on the back of the ignition switch is playing up because i had to cable tie it back tight in place.... could this be the fult? has anyone else had this problem and how can it be fixed.

please help im going mad here lol

like the title says, i have a k11 micra and starts and runs fine until the engine gets worm then judders and stalls.... its like its starving itself of fuel..

ive changed fuel filter, plugs, leads air filter and getting ready to chand rotor arm and cap.

the thing is i know the black box on on the back of the ignition switch is playing up because i had to cable tie it back tight in place.... could this be the fult? has anyone else had this problem and how can it be fixed.

please help im going mad here lol

mine use to do this problem was the distributor. try changing rotar arm and cap i just relaced the whole thing. you talking about the black box inside the car?

My K10 did this and it was my distributor too, so i'd say that needs inspecting/replacing.

the problems was from a switch on a gear box. an anti stall sencer i think the mechanic called it. unplugged it and not a problem since lol.... thanks for the help............

the problems was from a switch on a gear box. an anti stall sencer i think the mechanic called it. unplugged it and not a problem since lol.... thanks for the help............

hmmmm sounds fishy, never heard ov it anybody know what it is?

Back