My Car Height

Hi

I'm new to the car world and the owners club. After recently passing my test and not caring much about my car before hand, its growing on me. I've just had a full respray done after a ditch appeared out of no where on the road and ruined the front end (its fine now), but after driving around for a few weeks my car looks a lot higher than other micras on the road, and as the car is currently 30 miles away i cant get any measurements yet, but i was wondering if anyone knew what the standard height is from any point on the car? and if anyone could tell me how to upload photos as well that would be great.

Thanks Mikey

Can't help with the heights but to upload pictures you need to have your photos uploaded to a photosharin site such as photobucket.co or flickr.com... Then when you're posting a message, if you look above the text area (where the font size etc is) you'll see a button that looks like a picture of a tree... click that and copy in the url address of the picture you want to upload... job done!

You've got pictures of the car up already in you're blog though haven't you?

Back