• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My Black SR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to be purchase the 'sell only' membership, or become an official member, to sell on the MSC. The thread will be restored once you have signed up. Cheers

This site is an utter **** take, I wasn't trying to sell the car I simply said I'd be interested in offers if anyone was interested in buying it. It was still a blog of my Micra.

What is this site about, getting people to pay to sign up, or actually help other fellow Micra owners?

i quote

I'm open to offers for buying this car!

Just seen some Advan RG wheel's which would look nice on my 14a so need to shift this sharpish to raise the money for them

The other posts in this thread pretty much made it a 'for sale' thread, there fore it was cleaned up.

You HAVE to sign up to sell anything on the forums. The same way you'd have to pay to advertise on Ebay, Auto trader, or even in the local paper. You won't get a better target audience for anything Micra than the MSC. Also, your details are required in the event of a transaction dispute, which can only be obtained through the registration process.

To sign up with the Sell only membership option, i believe only costs £2

I don't make the rules. Any issues, contact Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back