M

mentalmicra

This is her at the Min but in a week or two something even cooler will be added

ft21103001.jpg

ft21103003.jpg

ft21103004.jpg

ft21103009.jpg

NICE LOL :devil:

Very nice and smooth mate, however i recommend u get rid of the lock on the petrol cap and get an internal cap release to make it even smoother. U got any plans for front and rear splitters?

is it me or do them pics look photoshopped? especially the 1st pic, cant even see the door shuts and the car is like 10 different shades of red! may just be the quality of the camera..

nice motor though.

Hi every one , theres alot to reply to , firstly i wanna reply to the chick , thanx for complement and im from N.ireland and to everyone who said about the petrol cap, price it and see why i havent done it , ive already spent a fortune LOL, and those wheels were just taken off today i have new wheels coming this week so keep an eye out , they will be unlike anything you have ever dreamed , one in a million , no one will be able to stop starin LOL

Yeah i sold wheels yesterday sorry , im getting a new set and what a pair they are, you wont see anything like these.

Most of the body work is Custom, the spoiler is off a Saxo , looks well doesnt it.

And to the person asking bout lowered etc , she is lowered 60mm and they arent 16s they are 17s :wow:

Just like the new ones will be :devil: Oh come on

Can anyone help to explain how you get pictures saved on your desktop onto a Post ?? I knew how to do the others cause they were from a site my car is already on but how do i put ones i take onto a post ???? fwn fwn So confused LOL :down:

So if i e-mail pictures to you say, can you put them on cause your member ?? Or how do you get to be offi member :glance:

Think i might get the Bronze one cause im over in N.Ireland and couldnt be arsed coming over there for a meeting LOL just as long as i can upload my own pictures

Right im member now how do i upload pics from my computer onto the site

Please help :wow:

Back