My ANK11 4WD Nissan March 2001

CMF_waris07

» CMF Member
waris07 WROTE:

"Hey guys, here some pics of my ride.<BR><BR>Nissan March 2001<BR>ANK11 4WD<BR><BR>

Attachments

• 38360.jpg
    38360.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 28

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
tris WROTE:

"wow!! always wanted a 4wd micra.. anyone in aus got one?? or were they never sold here?

Never sold here, and with the import rules you probably wouldn't be able to import one now. That's not to say that there aren't any in australia, but they'd be even more rare than seeing a K11 cabrio in aus.

---dens

deNs WROTE:

"tris WROTE:<BR><BR>"wow!! always wanted a 4wd micra.. anyone in aus got one?? or were they never sold here?"</DIV><BR><BR>Never sold here, and with the import rules you probably wouldn't be able to import one now. That's not to say that there aren't any in australia, but they'd be even more rare than seeing a K11 cabrio in aus.<BR><BR>---dens

actually a friend of mine just imported 4 cabrio k11's.. there sitting in his workshop.. :p, dunno why you'd want one.. let alone 4

Micra_King WROTE:

"<BR>
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
Micra_King WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"can we have some photos of the rear diff set up."</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>i thought these things use electric rear motors in the hubs?"</DIV><BR><BR>K12 has the elec hubs. The K11 was always mech drive set up.

uhh.. iiiinteresting

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
smidge WROTE:

"yeah true that, all the subaru guys are blowing diffs and gearboxes left right and centre

Put a 6 speed in, with big drive shafts in the front and a r180 rear end then they should be alright, until they dump the clutch at 6000rpm...;) anything is breakable if you try hard enough!

CMF_maat

» CMF Member
yeah the stock drive chain would be weak but the biggest hurdle of the transmission tunnel and rear brake and suspension set up has been that you'd come across making a 4wd micra is done for you.. a modiefied GTIR drive chain in one would be an animal!

CMF_nz_aj

» CMF Member
I'd still like to see a photo taken from under the rear showing the diff & rear suspension.
The fuel tank & spare tyre well may also be different.
A shot taken with the back jacked off the ground may reveal more?
Please post the photo in this thread. (razine is really slow to load on my computer & none of the photos are viewable, "this photo is currently unavailable")

CMF_nik0lai

» CMF Member
I've been reading something on different forums, but there is no sure answers about the rwd on the ank11.
Someone says that the ank11 has a electric rwd, and the cga3de engine only powers the fwd.

But someone says that the cga3de engine powers both the front and rear wheels ..

Can someone say FOR SURE what's right? Is it a real 4WD, or is it an e-4wd as in the cube and the K12 micras?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
nik0lai WROTE:

"Can someone say FOR SURE what's right? Is it a real 4WD, or is it an e-4wd as in the cube and the K12 micras?

There weren't any other images uploaded by the guy if I remember correctly and no concrete answer as to whether it's e-4WD or not, but from just reading bits here and there I'm pretty sure it's not mechanical 4WD unfortunately.

---dens

Back