Import March K11 4WD

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Hey guys,
Just throwing an idea up...
How much would it cost to import a car (March K11 e-4wd) to Australia?
Im scouting www.japaneseusedcars.com just for prices, are there any other places i might find out of these rare jems? Preferably in Australia?

Just an idea at the moment.

cisco

» CMF Member
Nah not likely. ZERO regrets so far. Life is good! Life is so easy!

Australia wins again, you have to go against your dream and buy something oz-delivered. Don't be silly and think you would be allowed to import something cool here. But don't worry, I would have LOVED to import one of those awesome little 4wd things. That would be the ****.

Nah get an EVO. Man they have hollow camshafts and LOTS of aluminium panels. You just can't do those kind of things to a micra. And they don't rattle and you can buy parts for them and drop them places to be fixed with parts that are in stock.

Seriously, I have done a full reversal and am so anti-micra in real life now. Its really weird, something has come over me and I am never going back. I only buy convenient/reliable/accessible things from now on. I put myself through hell with building that car, so much that I have mental scars and I love not owning it.

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
I think you had better hand over the site to someone who has not turned.Guys we need a new administrator.
Just went oustide and told my two I love them dearly and will never show them Cisco's last thread.
If driving in Canberra look out for Cisco in his lush Ford. He will most likely try to run over the top of you.
Seano go and see what medication he is on but be careful where you park the Micra.

cisco

» CMF Member
Nah I was really just responding to Yom and Toma's suggestions, and giving a general update on "am I missing blue monster or not" kind of thing. I still love the site and you guys.. I won't easily move on from the site. I won't let it go down or go offline. You're definitely safe there. I love the site.. My brain has just flipped and because of my experiences, I have turned and gone the other way. I still think the micra is an awesome car and will give anyone a whole bag of fun.. I'm just moving into a new chapter or feel like a big change kind of thing etc. But long live the micra scene in Aus. There are no other small cars like it.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
I sometimes feel the same way about the charlotte. She gets mighty annoying when I cant find something for it or I have to wait for something to be ordered in. lol

But for some reason I can't let go. Something pulls me back as soon as I go for a ride in whatever my eyes were sussing out.

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
To be honest, I'll have to agree with cisco

If I could be bothered selling my Micra and going through that proces all over again I would... But for now its cheap so I'll keep it

That being said, as "over the Micra" as I am I'd still hesitate to rev at one which looks mildly modded

Sean

CMF_blake83

» CMF Member
plus there only auto m,aybe a could adapate a gtir gearbox or the rare as **** pulsar n15 4wd man .......but really when u live here u realise auto is it....even for most tuned cars.iv even seen a auto drift car(kinnda cool)

but as a side note the xtrail diff is ment to fit

CMF_micragirl

» CMF Member
Toma WROTE:

"Ahh good ol' NZ. Had a quick look and found they have K12's over there!<BR><BR>Little pricey still, $20k for a 2005 Micra Sports. Does look pretty lush tho.<BR><BR><A

That's $20000 NZD which equates to just over $15000 AUD, and it looks like good value to me. Was in a car yard yesterday checking out a Mitsubishi FTO, it had compliance plates from Wellington in New Zealand, so obviously, as Tom said, this is where we have to import via for anything Japanese and "cool" because our country is too backward in going forward.

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Well, if youre not gonna get this beauty, can you stick it in the image archives? Incase someone see's it and says "I NEED THAT MICRA" just like i did :)

Too pricey for me, even if it is an incredible rare gem. Only thing i'd change is the orange indicators. Must switch to the clear ones. Also would need a full entertainment system in it and a big sub in the boot. Looks like something you could drive the queen around in!

Anyway, i ripped this off the website via screenshots and added the model FYI!

Attachments

• 20262.jpg
    20262.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 41
Back