MP3 Splitting

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
I know this is not in the correct section, but im hoping some non members cud maybe help me out on this one.. so please dont move it.

I downloaded an album (legally) but it is all one mp3 file 65 minutes long!
Is there any good software that i cud use to split the mp3 up into seperate tracks. Iv tried mp3 splitter, but cant get to grips with working it so i threw it out!

Cheers guys

Daz :alien:

Nero has a track splitting function on it. I tried it but didnt like it. I use something called CD Wave, its very acurate, but for this you need to turn it into a wav file, so could be more hassle than its worth.

cheers, downloading the free trial version of cool edit jus now, will give it a bash and let you know how i get on!

right guys hit a problem, i cant work cool edit, can someone gimmi a little guide on how to do it please? cheers :)

Definitly Cool Edit Pro / Adobe Audition (same thing i know)

I think with the trial version of cool edit tho, it saves bell noises at random locations throughout the file so it probably wont be any good to you

im gonna hunt for a serial number or something, thats if i can figure out how to split the mp3 lol still cant do it :(

Daz :alien:

Back