Moving on

henryb102

Ex. Club Member
Hey guys..I'm sure a few of you may know if you've seen my blog, that I have had a few gearbox problems..so instead of trying to rectify it and spend even more money on it.. I have bought a Peugeot 206 Quicksilver!! Much comfier to drive and creature comforts that my little Micra does not posess! However..the car is being put into storage for my brother to wwork on as his project..and I think a bike carb conversion may be on the way..so i'll keep you posted!

Been a pleasure to be on this forum!!

HB

All cars will have problems, switching cars is just a work around! My friend had a 206, had alot of issues. You'll be back to Jap in no time :p

a 206 lol my brothers got one and has had a fair share of problems with it. i say you replace the gearbox yourself, have the satisfaction that you fixed it and give the 206 to your brother as a project lol

my sister has a 206 an its the worst car ive ever driven, its had more problems than i can remember there was a slim chance maybe one day i'd buy a french car but after seeing what my sister has gone through im staying jap forever lol

my sister has a 206 an its the worst car ive ever driven, its had more problems than i can remember there was a slim chance maybe one day i'd buy a french car but after seeing what my sister has gone through im staying jap forever lol

i agree sorry!! lol time to sell my audi i think!!!

Back