Aussie moving to the UK!

So, I'm moving to the UK!

Alright guys, many of you probably won't know me but some of you might recognise me from the micra.com.au forums. I've currently got a Super-S and an LX that's in the middle of a turbo conversion.

As of late April next year, I'll be moving to the UK with my girlfriend to live and work in the UK for a year or two. We've been planning it for some time and we booked our one-way tickets to Heathrow this morning! At this stage, we're looking to probably live in Bristol but ultimately it'll depend on where we find work!

I work in IT and she works as a Biomedical Engineer fixing medical equipment at a hospital and ideally we'll probably look for work in those fields, but we may just end up working in a pub! Neither of us have ever visited the UK so it should be a pretty exciting experience.

I'll probably pick up a K11 while I'm over there to get around so you might well see me at some meets in the future ;) If anyone has any advice about living in the UK, I'm all ears!

---dens

Short of work out there then? Not enough odor people here. So don't bother. I'm not a men ass hole its just the truth

What? Seriously Will, you need to sort out your auto correct dude.....I have no idea what your arse is talking about :rolleyes:

Short of work out there then? Not enough odor people here. So don't bother. I'm not a men ass hole its just the truth

....what? I... wow.

hi dens :) hopefully meet up one day eh

Yeah, that'd be great :) I've already started browsing the for-sale section on here and there's a chance that I'll buy another K11 when we're over there as a runabout. Would be a bit of fun I reckon. Going from having to travel ~10 hours between major cities down here to being able to do the same within 2 hours in the UK will be nice.

I'm desperately trying to finish my turbo project so I can hand it over to my father before I leave so he can enjoy his retirement belting around in a boosted micra.

---dens

Back