morning of confusion?

danni

Ex. Club Member
well this morning i got very confused by 2 dark green modified k11's.
the first i spotted when i was on the way to the gym. i have seen this one around my area a few times. he came right up my ass then followed me into the gym car park... so i thought he either goes to my gym or he is wanting to say ello. i go to park up, he zooms around the car park, zooms out of the car park, turns right which is like a building site then turns around and zooms off... leaving me thinking hmm ok!

the next i was walking into sainsburys and spotted an x reg k11 the same colour green with alloys, completely black windows, spoiler etc. i come out of sainsburys and get into my car.. to notice what i am sure was an old woman behind the wheel?

both confused me o_O

hahahaha yea they're comming for you in souped up k11s with wothers origanals !!!

u know u love the granny lovers...

lol

ive seen a dark green one around aswell. ive actually seen it at footy once aswell. but was knacked afterwards so couldnt be ebothered to find out whos etc. (remembers im at footy tonight aswell. :O im gonna miss the match, hmm must watch first half at work)

im shattered as well :(

Speakin of granny racers, any1 see in the new max power the feature of the reali old granada estate wit a cossie engine in it? The granada itself is in bits, rust and different coloured body pannels galore! But the ppl in it are all old, one is in a wheelchair! I just tot this was mad funny!

i stalk other micras but they always end up having grannies in them :down:

Think I've seen them too when I've been out and about with work in Stockton.

Saw you yesterday danni going past The Arc. Car was looking nice.

RE: RE: morning of confusion?

Hugh said:
Think I've seen them too when I've been out and about with work in Stockton.

Saw you yesterday danni going past The Arc. Car was looking nice.

ooo i didnt c u hugh! depening on time i will have been going to or coming home from uni. forgot u worked in stockton! next time beep or summin and i mite c ya! ppl always say they c me but i neva c them!!!

its because u never see the road either (&***recalls moment of stupid ness of missing the BLATENT corner. me flashing beeping etc**-) did she see?

no, she carried on down the road. then looked up from her phone. to see?

dead end. had to turn around and end up finding her way back again.. i laughed at that for a few minutes aswell. hehe

women..

i aint seen u yet hugh :( well have to meet up one day go for a coffee

u can still see out of tinted windows u kno ian silly:p and me front ones only tinted at the top:p

and wayne that wasnt funny!!! it was dark, it was a new road, if u can call it a road around the area of all the gippos... me scared everytime i go down there and i only go to watch u n me dad play footy!!!

Wayne, will have do that sometime. Just been told I might be getting kept on till Easter so I'll be in Stockton for a little longer.

danni,
I was on foot when I saw you. Tend to be on foot around Stockton most of the time as I'm based out of the Municipal building on Church Road.

Yep it's opposite Splash, so you may see my dashing about lol. My car is parked up on Bath Lane during the day so if your ever down that way you may see it or me lol. :laugh:

Back