More snow!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Well the snow has finally hit the south, had a few inches where i live and its made the roads pretty dangerous thats for sure. I saw a Swift smashed into a lampost and various cars skidding around. Be very careful on the roads if you havent gone out yet!

When i got to our work car park, i went up the ramp only to slide back down it! Could have been bad. My colleague went up it in her Clio 172 and slid back down, getting her alloy stuck on one of the pillars. Anyway, a quick snowball fight (everyone against me unfortunatly!) and now im at work, would rather be out having fun.

The car park ramp has now turned to ice and nobody can get up it

So, whats happening round your way? Any crashes etc. I got a couple of pictures :)

arnoldsnow.jpg

arnoldsnow2.jpg

at home after walking back from hassocks to burgess hill.
stoped to avoid hitting car then 2 and 15 mins later get hit by 2 cars no damge to van tho. but didn't fancy going any further so found the nearest pub car park and left it there.
vw transporter 2
206 and punto nil

Here's my pictures, 30 min drive from Croydon to Tunbridge Wells for work took about an hour!

Attachments

• HPIM0233 (Large).JPG
    HPIM0233 (Large).JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 202
  • HPIM0235 (Large).JPG
    HPIM0235 (Large).JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 190
  • snowmsn (Large).jpg
    snowmsn (Large).jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 186
i hate snow :D

geschenk.jpg

it fell in ONE! night

close up of the car, that should be an Audi TT

snow_closeup.jpg

what the hell happened?

ice.jpg

we havnt had a breath of snow ! its been blue skys and cold winds ! i want snow !!!!

also mik, did u take the first picture ? i would love to know what you used for that effect

we had a brief flurry of snow last night and my micra went from red to white...but when i awoke this morning it was gone :( red micra again.
it sucks. were too close to the sea down in lampeter wales.

Great pics Mik!

No snow in Bristol, good thing really as someone is looking to buy my K10 tonight. Dont think it would behave very well!

we havnt had a breath of snow ! its been blue skys and cold winds ! i want snow !!!!

also mik, did u take the first picture ? i would love to know what you used for that effect

I think its a fisheye lens that does that kinda effect, basically uber-wide angle pics :D

Today was crazy in Tunbridge Wells! The roads had been gritted but by the time I got there it had been snowing again so much the roads were covered again, wheelspin at 5mph isn't fun!!

James i'm not sure your actually capable of doing 5mph!! :p

We haven't had any more :( Just took me 15 mins to scrape the car off this morning!

im in sheffield near hillsborough and its dry as a nuns panties! But some parts of sheffield are reported to have loads of snow, tell me where i want to go there and drive around!!

Snowed here briefly over night then frosted up in the morning so roads were quite slippery. Didnt see any crashes today though

we had freezing rain a while ago, took me 40 minutes to de-ice my car... i wasn't pleased... then after that we've had about 3-4 inches of snow... i have to admit though, going to a massive parking lot with no posts in your way and burning half a tank of gas sliding around is quite amusing :wasntme: that was before i got my front struts installed... now i don't drift anymore... ever... ok, as much lol

Canada gets quite fun snow, I saw this in Montreal when I was on holiday there in December 2005:

344519318_1276bda7ed.jpg

And this is my uncle (trying) to drive in it: (Good job we rented a Chevvy TrailBlazer!)
344519819_de431175e1.jpg

Was snowing again earlier but nothing too heavy. Those pics James are crazy, i remember seeing them when you were out there.

yeah its a nikon 10.5 fisheye lens - wich makes this really cool overview.
can shot about a 170degree view :)

@ems yeah the orange k11 is mine :love:

Back