more power?

what is the best way to get more power out of my colette?
i would ulitmately like to turn her into a power sleeper,
what brakes should go on?
what suspension to use etc
any help greatly appricated

Fit a 1.2 if yours is a 1.0..

I'm a K11 guy, so don't know much, but K11 front brakes are fairly simple to fit and supposedly much better.

Suspension wise a small drop with new shocks, try 'buy parts by'.

how much would that cost to do?
cheers for the help
If you've got a welder, angle grinder, etc, etc then it's just the cost of the parts. If you haven't got the experience it can cost more. I think some people have paid upwards of £200+ for inlet manifolds to be made.

Although information is still limited on the wiki we're trying to get going, I think speedle added some information herehttp://micra.source-dq.com/index.php5?title=K10 regarding some carb / exhaust mods.

If you can get hold of March K11 / Figaro calipers, you can fit Vented brake disks. Brembo make some to fit - i had some fitted to my K10 and improved things. Sold them now though.

Suspension - you can buy brand new Spax springs from Demon Tweeks. You'l get 10% off if you become an official member too. They drop the car 35mm and are pretty stiff. Get yourself some Boge / KYB shocks too to make things even better.

Think the best question is how much have you got to spend and what experience have you got with sort of thing.
Because you could drop in a 6L chevy v8 but at a huge cost or get an air filter.

Back