mmmm tasty K10 spotted in Cornwall

was happily cuming off the dual carriage way after racing a 1.3 k11!

when suddenly ther was this MINT codition k10 with wat i think was the rare monza kit in white and the double boot spoiler.

i live in a town called launceston in north cornwall and the driver was a young female but one of those types that didnt realise wat she was really driving,lol.

if i see it again i will ost pics up and speak to the owner.

seems stupid but when i noticeed wat it was i was so amzed,lol

i did that at the last brighton meet. notcied a k10 in the distance as i got closer i saw a kit an thouhg oh somone goin to the meet. lost them in the traffic. then drove like crazy to catch up to find a foah kitted micra with the lights in the grill beein drivin by a 70 yr old woman but she didnt show up at the meet:(

micra.jas said:
was happily cuming off the dual carriage way after racing a 1.3 k11!

Discussion of illegal street racing is not tolerated on the MSC.

paul_k10_Lx said:
i did that at the last brighton meet. notcied a k10 in the distance as i got closer i saw a kit an thouhg oh somone goin to the meet. lost them in the traffic. then drove like crazy to catch up to find a foah kitted micra with the lights in the grill beein drivin by a 70 yr old woman but she didnt show up at the meet:(

wonder why?

do we have a special oap's section to the club.,......and if so...is ed a member..lol:wasntme:

Arnold said:
Discussion of illegal street racing is not tolerated on the MSC.

I fail to see where the illegal street racing went on unless you were there and witnessed the token black guy running across the street with spray paint and shouting "GO!!!!!!!".

Chill Arnold, some of the moderation on here or warnings are just slightly OTT at times. Don't take this post as derogatory as it's not, just the post made was so general and didn't specify anything about proper racing. Most people have "raced" another car at one time or another but its never a proper race and your lucky if its for more than 2 mins before the annoying person turns off somewhere.

I don't even know why im fighting this battle, probably because i am irritable at this time of day.

Only thing wrong with micra.jas post is the text speak and typos.

sorry after being pm'd a few times by mods....

there is clearly a ZERO tollerance on any illegal street racing or illegal activities descussed on the msc..
the reason for this is obvious... as all it takes is a police officer to read the forum where we are talking about "illegal racing" and james will have a lovely tall man called "bobby" knocking on his door...

ok a little exagerated.... but its still possible...and we dont wanna loose the msc due to some people "blatent disregard for the RULES"

but and i say this with the greatest of ease.......he didnt say where he was...what speed he was doing etc..... he may even have been on a track and had finished..

we just dont know.....
anyway
back on topic....plz

It was a caution just to say it isnt to be discussed. No warnings, bans or arrests were made. As Antony says, there is a zero tolerance policy on street racing, and, despite being short it clearly states he came off a dual carriageway, not a racetrack or an airfield!

I dont make the rules, i enforce them! Speak to Kev if you have any complaints instead of posting it on here

Arnold said:
It was a caution just to say it isnt to be discussed. No warnings, bans or arrests were made. As Antony says, there is a zero tolerance policy on street racing, and, despite being short it clearly states he came off a dual carriageway, not a racetrack or an airfield!

I dont make the rules, i enforce them! Speak to Kev if you have any complaints instead of posting it on here

I believe forums are about freedom of speech, hence not pming kev, it wasn't a private issue.

I was merely stating a point and questioning what way you were taking his comments. I 100% understand the Zero tollerance rule with things like this, i've been "involved" with a forum that was for a very big company and it was exactly the same there.

Your reply about street racing was a little broad, you just had to elaborate on the rules a little more.

Back