cornwall meet!

I am going to try and organize a cornwall meet as we live so far away from everyone else and most of us cnt make it or dnt want to drive mile and hours to see the other msc members! (no offence)

As im sure some people from exeter and bristol might want to come to this and maybe darren! I am thinking of having it in my home town of launceston beacuse its an hour drive from truro and 2 hours from bristol!

I want us not to just meet and sit ion a carpark but to meet, chat and go for a drink, as it being a small farming town we have 8 pubs to coose form! 3 supermarkets, 2 indst estates and a buisness park,lol. oh and a leisure farm with bowling and this might be the place to go being big and open!

i will keep this thread updated as much as i can as i wnt the meet to happen in january after the ujcc meet!

cheers jason. (Y) (Y) (Y)

hmm, i'll think about it :) meets cost money and recently money has been tight but we'll see. could posibly get mike stacy to come as well ;)

i may come to this :) would be my 1st micra meet since owning two micras lol.

will be awesome to see some modded micras like "NEX's beast" and "D4R73N" plus "micra.jas"......and every ones else for that matter lol. thats if they can make it

napster

update:

I am on holiday from this friday for 9 days so was thinking we culd have it maybe this saturday or one day next week.....please start putting names down and days u are availiable so we can arrange around each other a day that suits us all.......think this is a fair point so we all get to meet each other and everyone will be able to turn up!

Names/Dates:

Micra.jas...any day!

i can probably be there on weekends...

depends on when and where.....

Names/Dates:

Micra.jas...any day!
Nex...weekends!
D4R73N...Sundays...lol
rizzo....weekends!
Napster....monday, tuesday, saturday afternoon(unless i can get morning off work) and sundays :)

that pretty much makes it a sunday then :)

it looks that way ;-)

can you make sundays then "NEX"?? i know you said "weekends" which would include sunday but are you able to make a sunday this month???

my apologies if thats confusing :laugh:

napster

Names/Dates:

Micra.jas...any day!
Nex...weekends!
D4R73N...Sundays...lol
rizzo....weekends!
Napster....monday, tuesday, saturday afternoon(unless i can get morning off work) and sundays :)
Robert..... weekends, after 5ish.

Right seeing as everyone is agreeing on a sunday i have chosen the following date!

Date:
sunday 14th hanuary

Scarn buisness park (Opposite liddls-Launceston)

Time:
1:30pm

After everyone has arrived we will all go and take group pictures and then onto my local (Trethorne leisure farm) for games of pool and drinks so we can all get to know each other abit better!

Hoping everyone can turn upto this meet as it will be pretty cool meeting everyone that lives so close to one another!

many thanks Jason.B

Right seeing as everyone is agreeing on a sunday i have chosen the following date!

Date:
sunday 14th hanuary

Scarn buisness park (Opposite liddls-Launceston)

Time:
1:30pm

After everyone has arrived we will all go and take group pictures and then onto my local (Trethorne leisure farm) for games of pool and drinks so we can all get to know each other abit better!

Hoping everyone can turn upto this meet as it will be pretty cool meeting everyone that lives so close to one another!

many thanks Jason.B

you got a post code and house number?

when's hanuary? :p

scotish SR will be well up for it lol, if he sets off now :D

Got plans unfortunatly but definitly up for the summer. Want to tie it in with a week long break down Cornwall way.

i may come to this :) would be my 1st micra meet since owning two micras lol.

will be awesome to see some modded micras like "NEX's beast" and "D4R73N" plus "micra.jas"......and every ones else for that matter lol. thats if they can make it

napster

im well excited... lol

Any chance of making it exeter services? :s... if not, i'll cry...

ok so I guess its cornwall...

hows manys going on this mert then

is you gonna make it nexm, cos last ntime only me and jason showed up

Wow, 8am...you must be crazy, cant wait to see it nex :p...lol we need to do some nice shots after such a long drive...lol

PM me your mobile number mate, so I can txt you with changes of the time. :)

just asked my dad where wiltshire is and he said if nex left at 8am then he shuld be in launceston by now...but why so early lol????????

well i got there and back on £20 worth of fuel ;)

really good meet, great to put names to faces as usual. some top notch cars too even if there were only 4 they have to be the best 4 in the south west ;)

had a really good time, if not a little knackered lol

will up load pics asap ;)

whats with all micra drivers being really nice people ?!?! weird?

piccys :D

we got "moved on" by the feds too ;) you know its a good meet when the cops turn up :D

Attachments

• DSCF0229.JPG
    DSCF0229.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 279
  • DSCF0230.JPG
    DSCF0230.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 255
  • DSCF0231.JPG
    DSCF0231.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 263
  • DSCF0238.JPG
    DSCF0238.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 281
  • DSCF0245.JPG
    DSCF0245.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 266
come on, what about the ones standing at the doors and in the pub :D...lol

okay dokey :p

the pub one came out all dark...and blurred the problem with having a bad ass camera is that there are soo many settings to get wrong lol,

thought i'd better say a big thanks to Jason for making it all happen :D

Attachments

• DSCF0237.JPG
    DSCF0237.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 272
  • DSCF0250.JPG
    DSCF0250.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 282
Back