DSCF0241.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 250
  • DSCF0242.JPG
    DSCF0242.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 288
well it was cold :p

there's a lot of your back end darren :p

yeah I know, and its the front of my car I like best...lol

Oh, guys look at the pictures of the rear's... and the EDITED that comes out of NeX's exhaust...haha!

Well what a good day thanks to evreyone who turned up, you all are a very nice bunch,lol.

After taking u all on the scenic route through back lanes to the airfeild we did have some really good pics, but i do apologise for the man in blue turning up as thats the first time in my life i ever seen a copper up ther, but he was a nice guy really apart from when he questioned me bout what offences i had boken,lol and his answer was that we wer so many meters from the public road which ment we was not alowed to park up and take pics,lol?????

When we was all at Trethorne i do have to apologise to 'NEX' for all of us not knowing your real name which did make us all laugh,lol.

Then we sat down and had grub and just chatted bout our cars man them chips wer lush, and nex can i come see your k11 heaven (as we called it) becus it sounds like u have lots of parts we would all like to get our hands on!

Thanks again to you all for coming and roll on the next one....my pics and videos are below!

cheers Jason (Y) (Y)

cornwallmeet1.jpg
[/IMG]
cornwallmeet2.jpg
[/IMG]
cornwallmeet3.jpg
[/IMG]
cornwallmeet4.jpg
[/IMG]
cornwallmeet5.jpg
[/IMG]

darrensk11.jpg
[/IMG]
napstersk11.jpg
[/IMG]
nexsk11.jpg
[/IMG]

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/korsaboy/?action=view&current=darrenvideo.flv
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/korsaboy/?action=view&current=napstervideo.flv
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d143/korsaboy/?action=view&current=mevideo.flv

WOW, great video's...lol was fun...haha, btw thats not why the police came...lol

How can i save them bud, all i can do is copy the link :(...

Anyway, thanks guys a for a great day... was brilliant meeting you all and again really enjoyed it. :) defently up for the next one :D

Very nice pics! I may have to make the next one...

Quite amusing that you actually take the time to go onto a closed road to take the pictures and the police show up to move you on!!

Well what a good day thanks to evreyone who turned up, you all are a very nice bunch,lol.

After taking u all on the scenic route through back lanes to the airfeild we did have some really good pics, but i do apologise for the man in blue turning up as thats the first time in my life i ever seen a copper up ther, but he was a nice guy really apart from when he questioned me bout what offences i had boken,lol and his answer was that we wer so many meters from the public road which ment we was not alowed to park up and take pics,lol?????

When we was all at Trethorne i do have to apologise to 'NEX' for all of us not knowing your real name which did make us all laugh,lol.

Then we sat down and had grub and just chatted bout our cars man them chips wer lush, and nex can i come see your k11 heaven (as we called it) becus it sounds like u have lots of parts we would all like to get our hands on!

Thanks again to you all for coming and roll on the next one....my pics and videos are below!

cheers Jason

i really liked the scenic route :D

well to be fair to the copper we were braking so many safty rules like... um... disturbing sheep..... were there any sheep?!?

no one needs to know my real name ;) NeX will do lol :D

NeX's micra heven is welcome to all MSC peoples ;) i will have to start selling some of it.... to make room for more :D

nice pics :) i should have tried some low down shots, they look cool :D

the 5th one down, it looks like my car is riding on old skool cart wheels :suspect:

was a very good day :) top blokes! it was awesome to see some highly modified micras :) and nex....your car had electronics in every corner lol....

very good pictures from "nex's" camera.

hopefully another meet can be arranged there and more micra's can join :)

Well James, Ems and myself would probably come along. Bristol area perhaps, maybe further. Wanna show off my car abit more before she's sold!

was a very good day :) top blokes! it was awesome to see some highly modified micras :) and nex....your car had electronics in every corner lol....

very good pictures from "nex's" camera.

hopefully another meet can be arranged there and more micra's can join :)

not that the electrics worked of course ;) i was very pleased with the pics too, as i said the camera is a couple of days old and the tripod was only a couple of hours old! lol

there should be plenty of people at the March 10th meet, if you think you can go that far... otherwise we may need a Bath/Bristol meet. save me going miles for once :p

not that the electrics worked of course ;) i was very pleased with the pics too, as i said the camera is a couple of days old and the tripod was only a couple of hours old! lol

there should be plenty of people at the March 10th meet, if you think you can go that far... otherwise we may need a Bath/Bristol meet. save me going miles for once :p

haaha lol.......
seeing as your a computer/electronics wizard lol i wouldnt mind knowing something?? i will email you my question if you dont mind?

all cars in real life where awesome and nex's; i will have your bonnet and lights lol. you going to have that micra clearout sale one day then lol.

will see bout another meet :)

napster

haaha lol.......
seeing as your a computer/electronics wizard lol i wouldnt mind knowing something?? i will email you my question if you dont mind?

all cars in real life where awesome and nex's; i will have your bonnet and lights lol. you going to have that micra clearout sale one day then lol.

will see bout another meet :)

napster

sure mate, ask me anything unless its "can i have your bonnet and lights" :p

Back