Misty Windows

Turtle

Ex. Club Member
Hey everyone...

Now ive changed K10's ive noticed little things, especially that the windows of it steam up more on the Super S.

Probably something to do with the fan system thingy being not as efficient. Is there something which gets worn out that I have to replace? It still goes hot and cold just as it should.

Also, can anyone recommend a good product to spray on the inside of a window to stop it misting up. Or does this not exist...

Also, out of interest... do cars steam up more on "Re-circulated" air? Because I often flick it onto this to stop the leaves making their way into the car.

Recirculated probably has more moisture or some other property which causes the windows to steam. (guess)

Also, you can also get cloths you rub on the glass which are suppost to stop mist and ice happening on the glass! I had one somewhere but never used it, although it probably doesnt work anyway.

i had something that was for the outside of the glass, it was some rally product to make visibility better in the rain, didnt really work very well but stopped the window misting if applied to the inside! not much help really sorry also probably no chance of finding it in my garage!

check the carpets to see if they are wet, does the car smell damp?, i guess you could use paintball mask anti fogging spray

Easy response stop bonkin in the car!!!

Nah seriously check all ur weather seals on front doors and rear quarter panel windows. Or as fox said there is a anti fog product from halfords.

open all the windows, take the vent guide off recirculation and don't breathe in the car until it's clear of condensation.

Don't breath!?

I'll take a look around the car this weekend for damp patches or leaks.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Back