Mini

I came across this on another forum.
1827470c257667d96.jpg

Yep, 2 litre Vauxhall in a mini, 208bhp, 195 lb/ft.
Engine Specification:

Vauxhall C20XE 16v DOHC
SBD Motorsport 208 Taper Throttle Kit
MBE Engine Management system
ARP rod bolts
SBD Motorsport Exhaust Manifold
FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator
ITG Dome Air Filter
Custom made Longlife exhaust system
Nippon Denso Compact alternator with Custom bracket
KenLowe Adjustable fan
Courtenay Motorsport Carbon Cambelt cover
Cool it Exhaust Manifold wrap
ATAC Silicone Hosing
Codan Fuel Lines
1.5M Air Feed piping

If you can fit one of those in a mini, you can pretty much fit one in anything i'd imagine! No doubt the SR20 engine is a better option over Vauxhalls though

that conversion is quite common for a mini same with the b series and k20 vtec engines.

the bike engined mini's are the best, RWD :D

If you can fit one of those in a mini, you can pretty much fit one in anything i'd imagine! No doubt the SR20 engine is a better option over Vauxhalls though

dont know about that really mate theres probably alot more off the shelf tuning parts for the vauxhalls, the SR20 is seriously over rated as an engine. there are much better and more powerful engines from Honda and Toyota. but i guess its common so that why people choose it.

back on topic though! is there any engine left that hasnt been put in a mini? lol ive seen everything from honda's to god know's what lol

dont know about that really mate theres probably alot more off the shelf tuning parts for the vauxhalls, the SR20 is seriously over rated as an engine. there are much better and more powerful engines from Honda and Toyota. but i guess its common so that why people choose it.

back on topic though! is there any engine left that hasnt been put in a mini? lol ive seen everything from honda's to god know's what lol

a 50cc hair dryer powered mini! erroooooooooooooooooom!

Back