Mike from Scotland saying "Hi"

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
Well i liked the oz micra forum so much i decided to move here, that and the obscenely high wages in the mining industry might have had something to do with it aswell. Anyways, thought id introduce myself again as i'll be a full time member on here, so my names mike, im 25 and i live in Sydney, Chatswood and no, im not asian lol. so first things first heres a pic of my super s i sold last week, now resides somewhere in southern ireland!
001-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

heres my first micra, it was a poverty spec 1.0 litre L. I later removed the cg10 and replaced it with a ga16de with a few light mods where it mattered
29062008366.jpg

29062008360.jpg

29062008355.jpg

29062008345.jpg

and a little youtube vid of me and mate pissing around while waiting for a recovery truck after a i snapped a driveshaft :-(

Enjoy guys!

CMF_sr20micramike

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"Welcome buddy,will u be getting another micra?

yep yep, peposhi hit the nail on the head...once i get into a job and stuff i'll be on the lookout for a k11, theres a few available at the moment on my price range but id rather secure a job and a garage to store it in first, i found units in willoghby for $60 a week so that might be the go. what you running?

Back