newbie saying hi....plus leaking problem

Hi, thisis my first post and what a great forum this is some of the things you have done to your cars are amazing..who would have known the micra could be turned into a little street sleeper

ive just got myself a k11 1.0 gx (only had it a week) and after a couple of days of rain and motorway driving in the rain have noticed the passenger footwell is wet through and behind the passenger seat soaked aswell. i didnt drive the car for a day or so but when i got in it behind the seat was about an inch of coloured water just settled there (the car was parked on a hill front facing up)

it has a sunroof and my first thoughts were just that, but to touch the roof, and around the sunroof inside is bone dry, ive tried lifting part of the carpet up to look but cant really see much at all, ive looked under the car expecting to find a great big rusty hole letting the water in, but its also fine....

i really dont have a clue..does anyone know what it could be???

hi had same problem but in drivers footwell on christmas day :down:
and i got new footmats from my dad, was so excited to put them in :(
anyway i found out eventually that it is the bottom corner of the front windscreen that just needs cleaning out once dry and then get the old silicone gun out and fill it! :D do it properly and it willl look great! you dont even notice mine, make shor you got some white or meth spirit handy and make shor everythings nice and dry first
maybe cover your windscreen in a cover when parked up? thats what i did
hope this helps

Back