new member - mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmk11mike

Ex. Club Member
hi everyone, my name is mike and im from south scotland,lockerbie to be exact,not much in the way of modified micras at all around here thats why i took the opportunity to purchase my mates k11 1.0 off him back in july for a pittence!! anyway ive been looking on the site for months and just decided to join after speaking to broony on msn! im planning on doing the ga16de conversion at the end of the month, everthing i need is bought bar a few extras and sitting waiting for the implant, decided to go down the same installation process as broony except keeping the micra loom installed.

any info and help on this conversion will be taken and used if it makes the job any easier although ive been gathering info on the convo for a good three months now.

anyways hello and look forward to chatting to you all

mike

welcome to the club!
i see you posted in the scottish meet thread - look forward to meeting another scottish member (although i dont drive a micra anymore lol)

Daz

Welcome mike.

GA16 is a very nice upgrade to the K11, and probably the easiest (non standard) engine to fit. Are you planning to just fit the GA16 or perhaps add a little more fun by the means of forced induction or NA tuned?

Best of luck

Welcome to the club, and cheers for signing up as an official member :)

thanks to all who have welcomed me

hi ollie,im just going to fit the ga16 at first then tamper from then on,i like the idea of highly tuned N/a, i had a 1991 audi 90 20v sport previous to my micra but high running costs forced me to part company so im a big fan of all things naturally aspirated!

and no worries arnold, a tenner isnt much really for the knowledge harboured within the depths of the MSC forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back