Midlands meet

TredderK11

Ex. Club Member
Before the server hack there was talk about a midlands meet on 21st septemeber is this still going ahead? And also where is it going to be held?

From what I could gather from the original thread it was provisionaly in Sheffield as thats an easy location to get to but thats all I know. I can't even remeber who said they'd be there or who even started the thread.

Do you know the postcode for that, I don't have a clue where that is but I'm sure the sat slag can find it. BTW littlewood why is it everytime I see you driving through the new estate near ashfields and flash or wave you just stare lol ( black K11 SR)

Do you know the postcode for that, I don't have a clue where that is but I'm sure the sat slag can find it. BTW littlewood why is it everytime I see you driving through the new estate near ashfields and flash or wave you just stare lol ( black K11 SR)

Probaby away with the fairies mate.

haha.

it was me that started the original thread. yea, it had been decided thatsheffield would probably have been the best place.
shall we start a names list again as to who was going to go?

How come your meeting there? on google maps it just looks like a normal street and house?

Also wouldnt Derby be more central and more "midlands"?

if i pass my test, then we can sort of my ice problems and seriously leakaged problem.i love my car but i seriously thinking of scrapping it

How come your meeting there? on google maps it just looks like a normal street and house?

Also wouldnt Derby be more central and more "midlands"?

http://www.sheffield.gov.uk/out--ab...city-district--local--parks/hillsborough-park

Thats it mate.

S6 1SW is the postcode for the Wednesday ground which is right next to Hillsbourough park.

26753008hi0.jpg

Erm no I don't no squarepants but just give me a post code I'll sat slag it, been wanting to come up anyway to see you cars.Primal feel free to convoy the more the merrier lol plus when we get lost I get someone else to blame lol

ant let me know if your coming so i can bring this seat and harness...

tredder, post code is DE4 2BJ...its a small village. you shouldnt get lost, micra oli found it straight away. lol

grr i think im working it. god all my weekends fall on the wrong ones...
can i pick it up from yours next weekend?

hey anthony, sorry to hi-jack the thread, if you come over to pick up the seats from squarepants any chance i could arrange to meet you to collect the manifold i've bought from mike?
I wont be around on the Saturday as im off up to see Kristian then out to a gig at night, but im free all day Sunday....

I'll have to let you know squarepants as the other halfs mum has backed into my car today and really badly damaged the rear quarter lol probs still will be going just in a dinted micra.

sure.... mini meet..lol

btw, its my birthday today and no-one but hugh noticed..

if i wanted to notice , i would of noticed, it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago, but happy birthday to you, i give you the first invisble micra, k10 of course, to find it just follow the leak.

Nice one, what time are we all meeting because I've got to go to my nephews birthday party and it don't finish until 5ish but will be able to come and pick you up squarepants straight after and meet primal but have we got a time that everyones meeting in sheff?

So is this meet on the 21st at 7-8pm?

Im up for this it will be my first meet ... il be a meet virgin haha. you will all have to be nice to me!

i will have to miss this one im affraid (this weekend anyway)... next one after that should be ok though, bosses away and im in the driving seat and have to stay in on weekends.... GRRRR

i will have to miss this one im affraid (this weekend anyway)...

next one after that should be ok though (NEXT IS THE 21ST!), bosses away and im in the driving seat and have to stay in on weekends.... GRRRR (I PRESUMME YOU MEAN THIS WEEKEND THAT YOUR BOSS IS AWAY?))

confused? :S so does this mean that your going to this on the 21st? :S lol

yeah, ill be there on the 21st. my boss has given me three weekends iun a row cos hes on his hols. but hes back on monday so im deffinately having next weekend off.. but not this one as planned.

Primal are you going to come up with me an Squarepants? Squarepants what time do you want me to come and pick you up if you still want a lift I'm at my nephews party until 5pm.

Back