midlands meet?

S

Slim

In the past we've had them at the meridian centre in leicester, as thats a fairly central location for everybody

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I would be interested in going, I'm sure tommo would be as well,

Hey I'm the midlands rep! lol, thanks Kev.

R

Ray1

Pink Princess said:
im fromt the midlands. birmingham wheels is a good place to have it..

Im 10mins drive frm B'ham wheels.. but do u mean on the site itself? or around there?

R

Ray1

yeh its a big site..i went go karting there with my old workplace a year or so ago, got the fastest lap too!

B

benmicrasr

Yeah id be up for it, meridan centre would be fine, should meet on a sunday nite to go to MFN cruise, its a legal cruise and is 5 mins away from american adventure, you come off at junction 26, wud any1 be keen on this?

R

RIK

sketch said:
Visit yorkshire youll be suprised if you find a normal person.

isnt rotherham in yorkshire ? :S confused

i will go to this meet depending on

1.money
2.if i have the car
3.if im not working
4.if its not too far away

:D so thats about 1% chance i can make it :(

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
I'll do my best to make a midlands meet, however if it's a cruise then count me out.

Kev

Mark

Ex. Club Member
thats alright then! thats all i wanted to do lol

I'm up for sunday 30th October @ Meridian centre Leciester.

1. Mark (K10 SS)

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
1. Mark (K10 SS)
2. Kev ( Corolla)

Things like bowling, go for a meal, there are many reasonable restaurants on the meridan. lol I don't have far to travel for the meet, my house is about 2 min drive away!

Future meets could be go-karting, paint balling, hire a sports hall 5-aside football, anything really

Kev

B

benmicrasr

If any1 has got a lowered car becareful at the meridian centre because the speed bumps are MASSIVE, away the 30th October so cant make it!

M

mankian

im 90% sure i will (providing non-payed members actually can...) but becuase of how things are atm (uni and work) i wouldnt like to commit to anything...

plus my car isnt really modded, would be nice to see some cool micras tho :p

R

RIK

thats no prob all micras and all on the msc will be welcome
EDIT: its the national meets full non-members arnt chosen,unless were desperate lol

Mark

Ex. Club Member
the agreed meet is tomorrow, so far there is only three members going,

1. Mark (K10 SS)
2. Kev ( Corolla)
3. Tommo (K11) - has agreed to come lol

obviously there is no point meeting with only 3 people going to be there! put your name down if your comeing!

R

RIK

if you guys could change the date to the 13th, i could make it,give others a chance to come along too

i know ther was a thread aabout midlands on the msc so these may be interested

plus i could try and drag robbo there with me if he has funds

rlees85

Ex. Club Member
id probably b more intrested if more ppl came, i dont really know anyone on the msc you see!! so if it was just a few ppl that already knew each other might be slightly uncomfortable lol

R

RIK

rlees85 said:
id probably b more intrested if more ppl came, i dont really know anyone on the msc you see!! so if it was just a few ppl that already knew each other might be slightly uncomfortable lol

dont worry about that mate,,no one would ignore you are make you feel unwelcome

youl see wot wer like next meet you go to

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Sorry guys I've been a bit pre occupied of late with my grandad being in hospital, I'll have to give this one a miss.

I maybe able to make another sunday.

Kev

tommo

Ex. Club Member
Kev said:
Sorry guys I've been a bit pre occupied of late with my grandad being in hospital, I'll have to give this one a miss.

I maybe able to make another sunday.

Kev

sorry to hear about that kev

hope everythings alright