Mid life crisis...

Hi guys, newbie here. Just been given my mums k11 1.0, 54000 from new (i'm 2nd owner).
Have been looking at this site for a few weeks regarding mods etc but just want some recommendations. Ex motorbike rider now back in a car after 10yrs. Need some speed out this baby....any quick fix appreciated

20160515_183928.jpg
20160515_183917.jpg
20160515_183906.jpg

Looks tidy, need some back to black on the bumpers :)

Best bang for your buck is either a 1.3 or 1.4 swap depending on your ignition type

Looks tidy, need some back to black on the bumpers :)

Best bang for your buck is either a 1.3 or 1.4 swap depending on your ignition type
Would it not be easier to buy the 1.3/4 instead of swapping?!? Or is it an easy fix. What about induction kits or because its small cc not worth it.
I always think big but never think logically

Hi and welcome to the forum, nice 2nd face lift Micra! Easy mod to increase the performance I'd to fit a Nissan Almera N15 airbox with a Pipercross performance air filter which will give you much better pick-up also a more aggressive induction growl! Here's a pic of one fitted to my 2003 1.4se+! B-)
1463350647132.jpg

Hi and welcome to the forum, nice 2nd face lift Micra! Easy mod to increase the performance I'd to fit a Nissan Almera N15 airbox with a Pipercross performance air filter which will give you much better pick-up also a more aggressive induction growl! Here's a pic of one fitted to my 2003 1.4se+! B-) View attachment 49075
Andy, How big an increase are we talking? And the noise how loud is this hahah, it's the next mod I'm doing And can't decide between this and just buying an induction kit, obviously this is cheaper but if it's the same as standard not worth it,
Cheers

Andy, How big an increase are we talking? And the noise how loud is this hahah, it's the next mod I'm doing And can't decide between this and just buying an induction kit, obviously this is cheaper but if it's the same as standard not worth it,
Cheers
Hi I found a marked increase in the pick-up and generally she was more responsive through the gears also a deeper induction growl. IMHO this simple and fairly cheap mod is worth it but I spent an extra £32 and fitted a Pipercross performance filter which in no doubt increased the performance! :)

Cheers
Andy :D

Hi I found a marked increase in the pick-up and generally she was more responsive through the gears also a deeper induction growl. IMHO this simple and fairly cheap mod is worth it but I spent an extra £32 and fitted a Pipercross performance filter which in no doubt increased the performance! :)

Cheers
Andy :D

Cheers Andy, I like the idea of this way as makes the bay look standard for insurance reasons aha, thanks once again

The cams have a little piece the keeps them in place with the sprocket, by filing the dowel or cutting a channel in the sprocket like the micromicra you can adjust cam timing. That way you can move the power band, only bad thing is on coilpack the only way to adjust timing is to trick the intake temp sensor to read colder to advance ignition

Back