Micra

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
This has been killing me for over a week now. I wasnt going to say anthing until donny but.....sporting 4 toyos to.

black1.jpg

ive told a few ppl on msn lol and i couldnt keep a secert any more....did you not see the post i did in the general section about me spottting a black k12 with black wheels?.........i was spotting my self lol

very nice indeed.

i've recently splashed out on a 3dr 160SR not too dissimilar to yours - you on same spec yeah?
needless to say, i'm really happy with it.

so the toyos are the alloys right? they gotta be pricey. my budget option: i was thinking of respraying mine (standard SR greys) a nice gloss black- not fussed by the gun-metal to be fair.

could you recommend some readily available springs which would drop it 30-40mm? don't want to stiffen up the ride much more though. what's your take on it?

you got some tint on the window there too. how does that work? is it a dyed applied to the existing glass or a tinted film layed over?

one last question - the bodykit you got - wheel arches and those side skirts look great. subtle kit, veeeery neat. (can't seen front/ back enhancements) i've not seen much out there to buy, so any sourcing advice would be ace. also, can you buy out of the box colour coded?

cheers pal,

H

im sorry, but.....what sort of person would go onto a micra website and post a thread called MICRA??

im sure its been done a million times before, but... why?

and a very nice car by the way.... cant get along with them myself, (learned to drive ina 1.2) cos im short as well it wasnt very good...lol

eh theres to many questions

so ill try and answer them
1) no its not a 160SR. Its a pre facelift SX
2)springs - eibach - they do a 30mm drop which i have and a 50mm drop
3)tints - its a film put over the glass. i have it on all windows apart from the front window. I also have 3 different shades to make it blend.
4)the body kit on my car is the std nissan kit. It wont fit a 160SR without a lot of modification look for a thread created by rik..he's fitting the kit to his 160sr
5)the wheels are my old alloys just sprayed black. There stil auto alloys (cant remember the model) there 17inch and cost me £730 when new.profile of the tyres is 205/40/17
6) MICRA? i called it that because i can. lol . i couldnt think of decent title because i was tired and it was late.
7)nismo stickers....check your local sticker place im sure he'll have the template. I got mine from a show where my car was on display but i cant remember what they where called.
8)thanks everyone.....ill be at donny to lol if anyone wants to chat so more.........

Hi there very nice car inded i dont really like the k12 but tht is very nice, im bit new hear i jst noticed u said u was goin donny, u cammping or wat day u goin? coz i goin wid me m8s was ogona camp but me m8s crnt so jst goin 1 day

Robin Cooper said:
Hi there very nice car inded i dont really like the k12 but tht is very nice, im bit new hear i jst noticed u said u was goin donny, u cammping or wat day u goin? coz i goin wid me m8s was ogona camp but me m8s crnt so jst goin 1 day

the msc willl be there with a stand of 10 cars iirc...you wont miss us lol

were all staying in local hotels,,dont think anyone is camping

RIK said:
the msc willl be there with a stand of 10 cars iirc...you wont miss us lol

were all staying in local hotels,,dont think anyone is camping

couldnt have put it better my self

oh rite kk cool, be gd 2 see some of the cars, i gona start to post more and go 2 more meets for now

Nantwich in cheshire (only just moved here n passed test bowt 6 mouths ago)

Back