Micra K12 Blower Issue

I'm looking for some advice. I recently bought a replacement micra as my daughter crumpled her one. The seller informed me the blower wasnt working. I need some help diagnosing the issue, if anybody has any advice ?

1) Old blower does not work at all even on Fan speed 4 - So I assume it isnt the resistor pack?
2) Fuses are OK and power to fuse holders so I assume relay is OK ?
3) I've read some posts that say the problem can be the spade connections on the top of the blower motor?

I have the resistor pack and have removed the blower from her old car prior to scrapping.

I'm not sure how to diagnose the rotory fanspeed switch itself and dont want to remove this if possible as havent got the code for the radio (if I need to remove it)

Could it still be the resistor pack even though the motor is dead on speed 4? On her old car the blower still works on speed 4 even with the resistor pack removed?

Whats the best way to diagnose the motor and rotory switch. I'd like to avoid cutting the top air tube to get to the blower unless I really have to.
Any advice from anyone who's had same issue would be greatly appreciated!! TIA

I'm looking for some advice. I recently bought a replacement micra as my daughter crumpled her one. The seller informed me the blower wasnt working. I need some help diagnosing the issue, if anybody has any advice ?

1) Old blower does not work at all even on Fan speed 4 - So I assume it isnt the resistor pack?
2) Fuses are OK and power to fuse holders so I assume relay is OK ?
3) I've read some posts that say the problem can be the spade connections on the top of the blower motor?

I have the resistor pack and have removed the blower from her old car prior to scrapping.

I'm not sure how to diagnose the rotory fanspeed switch itself and dont want to remove this if possible as havent got the code for the radio (if I need to remove it)

Could it still be the resistor pack even though the motor is dead on speed 4? On her old car the blower still works on speed 4 even with the resistor pack removed?

Whats the best way to diagnose the motor and rotory switch. I'd like to avoid cutting the top air tube to get to the blower unless I really have to.
Any advice from anyone who's had same issue would be greatly appreciated!! TIA
Update: It was the fan. I removed the top dash cover, disconnected the wires from the existing fan and connected them to doner fan which worked straight away. So I cut the air pipe going across to the O/S vent to give access to the motor and after a bit of fiddling (have to compress the bulkhead insulation) managed to swap out the blower. Sealed the air pipe with duct tape and hey presto, we have fresh air again 😁

Back