Micra with Ga16de conversion

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Hi,

Been covered here loads of times also search the UK forums (micra.org.uk) - lots of info pics etc.

Did you call the number hoping it was still for sale? did you see that those posts were from 2008?

CMF_penpusher

» CMF Member
Yes i rang. I mentioned that the number was disconnected, and yes i did realise that the ad was from 2008 .. i mentioned 'a while back'.

CMF_penpusher

» CMF Member
LMMFAO (what are you - 12 years old) ? And by the way you can't even spell the abbreviation properly..... it's s'posed to be LFMAO dude.

You can laugh all you want but I am the one laughing at you because you are the one showing yourself to be the real idiot here. I didn't expect the car to be still for sale. Did i say i wanted to buy it ? No i didn't. If you read the post i was after more information. The owner worked in a performance shop and i wanted to know if they would do it again and if so, how much it might cost. Failing that I was hoping to speak to the new owner (after it sold) if he was a member on here.

I have only recently joined this forum but by the responses so far (both unhelpful) i don't know whether it is worth bothering, if these are examples of the kinds of responses I can expect.

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
really? are you serious penpusher? u seem exceedingly defensive when all i was doing was taking the piss - look it up mate: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=taking the piss
as joel mentioned, the search function here works well and loads of useful info can be sourced if u make the effort...
FYI, LMMFAO is a variant, not a misspelling (if u can in fact misspell an abbreviation) = laff my motherfecking arse off

CMF_penpusher

» CMF Member
Sigh.....
Now look who is being defensive....
I thought forums were meant to provide information on the topic (for example - i though the micra files were about micra motor vehicles) not a medium for people to show how funny they THINK they are through their sarcastic jibes disguised as ironic humour.... and i also didn't think the forum was to provide those of us who didn't already know what LMMFAO stood for with an education in 'urban' ghetto talk. I am proud of the fact that i went to school and did well enough at english as to learn how to spell words properly and that i am not so lazy to spell the words correctly. OMG !

All i am saying is when there is a legitimate question,try and answer it properly... if you can't, don't bother. For the sort of laughs you are after get on facebook or twitter, or dickheads.com
L8tr

CMF_bongo bus

» CMF Member
C'mon people. Let's not start turning into the ae86 community. Ok, so even if he didn't search the topic he was after doesn't mean that the forum warriors can come and be rude. Let's try and keep this community a little more friendly and welcoming.

Back