micra weapons :D

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
ok people, i want you all to fill up this post with why micras are better than other cars :) (this is for all micra models BTW)

please make it factual and try not to be too biost lol :)

this is for all the people who take the #### out of your micra, you can now go to them armed will all the info in this post ;)

ok I'll start,

The nissan micra K11 has been the third most reliable car in the world three times in a row :) top was the honda civic but we won't mention that ;)

for micra modders, the K11 pre facelift dash can be removed in as little as 15 min making the car very easy to work on :D

The Micra K11 had double over head Cam 16v when ford was still using 8v with push rods...

Its incredibly efficient with petrol, and its about £200 cheaper for me to insure than any other car - money I can use to modify the hell out of it :D

Micras are lighter than most corsa's and saxo's, can't remember by how much.

They use a timing chain which last a lot longer than belts and rarely actually need changing.

k12's keyless entry and start is a definite plus, only seen in cars a lot more expensive than micras.

with my 1.4 doing 100 miles to 10 pounds is more economical than my yaris 1.0.

beening a nissan alot of parts are interchangeable.

also it has the same oil filter as the skyline r34.

more and more young poeple are driving them.

also it's been printed in max power.( sorry not sure what issuse)
that the micra has one of the toughest four pot engines around.
and my old one litre can prove that

lots of great info there guys :) keep it up ;)

when a small car like a corsa etc are labled 'sport' it usually means alloy wheels and better trim but in the case of the k12 160 Sr they have given it a beasty 1.6 liter engine which makes it actually sporty :)

in Japan the micra is not regarded as a 'granny car' it is commonly modified to the same levels as corsas are in this country. because of this, the jap spec Marches have been given sporty extras as standard such as light weight trim and bigger brakes.

micras have always been class winning cars in motorsport

Micras/Marches are a very underestimated car, how about all the electric gadgets they come with as standard, and the handling is brilliant even as standard, plus virtually every corsa/punto/saxo that you see customised looks the same, Micras tend to be pretty individual. Most of all imo it's a fun car to drive.

engines are really tough (mine takes nearly 7k quite alot and is running fine!) and easy to modify as alot parts from cg10 cg13 and some parts of cga3 (and other nissan engines!) are interchangeable

very quick for what they are, somebody drive my 1.0 and said it drives like a 1.3! cant wait to see what a 1.3 micra drives like :p

cons: parts very expensive

At 70,000 miles i decided i wanted a newer k11, but my current one was still going strong, so to justify this to the other half, i decided not to spend anymore money on the k11 and run it into the ground, as a "cost free" car / workhorse, at this time i began working more on nissan ecu's, the car became my test bed, and began to see engine speeds on a regular basis in excess of 8000rpm, crazy ignition timings and dangerous a/f ratio's, the car hadn't been serviced until last week, when after surviving until the now reading 95,000 miles, i decided it had taken enough, drove it for the first time today in over two month, absolutely faultless.

Amazing little car, my saxo is clocking up 50,000 miles, with good maintenance and servicing, i can't see it hitting much more than 60,000 miles

mean micra said:
Micra's deliver takeaway food quicker than any other car...lmao:)

i gotta agree, i got a 98 1.3 si and i can deliver food faster that the other 2 drivers, who have a 1.6 astra (n reg i think) and a 1.3 fiesta (02 plate)

plus in my old micra 97 1.0 shape, i booted fook out of it for a year and a half without a service or any kind of work on it, and it always started first time, ran like a dream, and still took me over 100 mph when i wanted it too

then i crashed it :doh:

Back