Micra stuttering :(

Hi all
When i accelerate and put the pedal right down, the car starts to stutter ie it delivers power then it just stops then gives power then stops, and after a couple of seconds its fine again.
It doesnt do this all the time, a couple of times during a typical 1hr journey! Does anyone know what this could be or had the same problem??

Cheers In advance

Oliver

i found out whats wrong! when i indicated to overtake, the stuttering was the same pattern as th indicator, and the rear indicator stopped working.. so when i got home, i took the rear light off and it was soakin behind.. so water must have got into the electrics and for some reason affected my engine! :S so its had a good spray of wd and sat in the garage dryin out.. if that doesnt work.. i wont b indicating right agen! haha

Hi all
When i accelerate and put the pedal right down, the car starts to stutter ie it delivers power then it just stops then gives power then stops, and after a couple of seconds its fine again.
It doesnt do this all the time, a couple of times during a typical 1hr journey! Does anyone know what this could be or had the same problem??

Cheers In advance

Oliver

i found out whats wrong! when i indicated to overtake, the stuttering was the same pattern as th indicator, and the rear indicator stopped working.. so when i got home, i took the rear light off and it was soakin behind.. so water must have got into the electrics and for some reason affected my engine! :S so its had a good spray of wd and sat in the garage dryin out.. if that doesnt work.. i wont b indicating right agen! haha

I'm not sure about the electronics effecting engine output. if you drying the light out fixes it then (Y)
otherwise i would check the spark plugs ;)

Back