Micra Petrol/Boot Remote Release and ISO Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Well got a couple of bits available:

1. [strike]Remote Petrol and Boot Release System...it includes petrol door (will need spraying unless you car is already purple...then it may just need a polish up -- does have some light scratches), release cable, release handle, mounting bolts, boot lock catch and the boot lid lock release (not 100% if thats needed but its included anyway incase your car doesnt have the little tab thats used to unlock the latch)...see pic below for a look at the items in question. (somewhere about £24 posted??? -- but no dibs, most interested party gets it :))[/strike] SOLD

2. [strike]Micra ISO Connector...suitable for fitting an after market radio without having to modify the wiring...again see pic below to see the unit...im open to offers.[/strike] SOLD

Cheers.

Attachments

• Solarice-Boot&Petrol-RemoteRelease.jpg
    Solarice-Boot&Petrol-RemoteRelease.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 239
  • Solairce-ISOConnector.JPG
    Solairce-ISOConnector.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 240
Interested in the boot release..

I have a facelift though, and it has a petrol release thing fitted already.. How difficult would it be to fit?

I imagine the petrol part of it will be similar if not the exact same?

If youve already got a petrol release most of the parts will be redundant...as it'll only be the cable and handle that are different (the handle may not even need changing)

Ive only seen the units that do both...so cant really comment on your unit...didnt until now know single use units existed :)

The boot release part though is on the same cable as the petrol part...you just pull up the handle instead of pushing down to release the petrol door.

rob it will go on no bother i only had the petrol release and added a boot release in the form of what chris is selling you will have to replace everything but its not that hard only took me about 10 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back