micra performance and styling bits

jimmy

Ex. Club Member
** custom door cards that won me best modification at JAE 2006**

doorleft-2.jpg

There all properly fibreglassed around the speaker mount and there professionally covered in silver and red vinyl. To get a place to do this would cost aroun 300 quid.

You would need to arrange a courier as im way to busy, plus there not hugely strong so would need to insure them (most places include this in there price). I will pack them as best i can to ensure they dont bend or out.

overall in very good condition, do not come with the pioneer speakers or the tweeters These use the orignal micra door card mounts so are plug and play and enable bigger speakers to be fitted without modification the door.

the red part of the door is re inforced so also double as the door handles, the actually door will come off before the red and silver parts seperate from each other.

Covered in a rather smashing red and silver vinyly, can fit leds behind the red part to have a lovely glow shining on the main silver part.

Slight scuff on the bottom of one of them however you cant see it with them on the door, other than that are absolutly mint

£offers

would u be able to possilby post the "gauge holders" please?
what size holes are they please.......to support gauges?
can PM a postcode if so mate?

thanks

how much will the postage be for the guage pod and hks filter?

also why is the gauge pod for the passenger side? will it not fit the drivers side?

becuase i bought the gauge holder without properly reading the blurb lol postage wouldnt be much for the HKS filter, i think it will be bout £5

hey sorry mate was just waiting for another person the pm me about the seats, cant let them go for thirty as they were 100 quid new and theyre not even a year old

some old school 13's added, come on guys these door cards are just sitting in my room doing nothing, hate to have to throw them out

MPH steering wheel with boss kit to suit K11 micra, absolutly mint and as brand new will add pics asap

£30

any pics of the steering wheel and boss mate?? plus how much u think postage would be to braintree, essex??

Cheers,
sammyboi.

would you be willing to post the door cards i would pay postage. Did the door cards have electric windows or windy handles? How much for the door cards

well the rockford fostgate tweeters that are in there are 100 quid new on there own. There all properly fibreglassed around the speaker mount and there professionally covered in silver and red vinyl. To get a place to do this would cost aroun 300 quid. So if i say 80 quid?

I could do but you would need to arrange a courier as im way to busy, plus there not hugely strong so would need to insure them (most places include this in there price). I will pack them as best i can to ensure they dont bend or out.

oh and will post pics up of the steering wheel tommoro as i got to get to bed

wont be able to buy steering wheel and boss now!! all money gone on college stuff:down:

sorry if i caused any inconvienence!!

hi how does the fse boost valve fit on? where and is it easy to do yourself? did it make a difference?
thanks

Never got a chance to fit it to be honest but im pretty sure its just a part of what is needed to set your fueling up properly

Hi there, I'm interested in just the steering wheel boss - any chance you could send me an email to pauluspaolo[at[hotmail[dot]com if it's still available?

Many thanks :)

yeah the steering wheel is still available but like i said it has no bolts in the middle,

rev counter is still available

yup steering wheel boss is still available as well

just drop me an email or pm if you need anything else

[email protected]

yeah it comes with some bits of fuel line and a bracket

okay mate email me and we can sort it all out

sorry mate the boss has been sold

jimmy

Back