styling ....

djlee_dj

Ex. Club Member
well ive been busy with the primicra over the last while, swapping the engine, loom and ECU etc. as well as sourcing a free flow exhaust, cold air filter ..... also the sills needed extensive work, and its up for mot tomorrow ....

just relised tonight when setting the headlights that the NS is pointing into the middle of the road :(

the rear brake pipes are ok, but maybe just a little 'rough' (very very very harsh description) but are perfectly safe and all i could access were cleaning up 100%. it will really be down to the tester and the day he's had !
hit and miss.

anyway im not holding my breath, but im not doing a full set of pipes when they are ok. headlight i have lying about if he notices it, it aligns ok on the machine, just in the dark empty carpark i noticed it, no time to swap them before tomorrow as my cars at work were il be heading stright to the test centre from.

anyway, the post is regarding styling ..... its red, no bump strips, black steels with red lip and centres .... extreme open mouth grile, SR bumper with horizontal slats cut out ......

its too plain .... im thinking stickers ....

so far i have chosen this for the top of the windscreen .....(there is no white backround when fitted)

03c1_1.JPG

i wouldnt mind something up the sides, especially if i could get it 2/3 of the way up as there are scrapes down each side .... :(

anyone help .... photoshop wizards ?

wish me luck for MOT :)

thanks

not quite mate. but similar. i dont want as ''solid/in your face'' but suppose theres no other way. im looking for ideas, thanks for your input. any more pics ?

im prob going to get a set of GTi-R wheels and paint them black/red .... maybe white/red ... certainly not just silver tho/

any more suggestions at all ?

im also intrested in were you got your wheel nuts .... :)

not the best pics ....

but any photoshops of ideas would be appricated

if you look very closely you can see the red rim on the steelies :)

photo-0080.jpg

photo-0084.jpg

Back