Micra On Barry boys

im sure it is someone on here actually, im sur ei ave seen it before, actually i know i have, it could have been on Ciscos but i dont go there that often

RE: RE: Micra On Barry boys

Big_ben said:
im sure it is someone on here actually, im sur ei ave seen it before, actually i know i have, it could have been on Ciscos but i dont go there that often

think it was cisco's mate, i remember seeing it there to, that pimp my micra pic gave it away

:)

Humm.... the guy who posted on BB is from Rochdale too!

yep hes called greg, i have just spent the last two years at college with him, he was round taking pictures of my car last night and when i saw his username i fort it was my car hed put on.

thank god he didnt

same colour as my car, i think what he has done does look nice, with all the clear lights, smoothed boot, smoothed door handles..but for some reason he has decided to put on things that just look out of place, like the spoiler and the string bits..if all that was taken off would look nice.

least i know now what my car would look like with smoothed boot and if/when i get my rear lights from layla, i know they will look nice!

i really cant stand barry boys id log on and giv them abuse but i cnt be arsed givin them my email address. That micra aint bad. That nova is quite tidy aswell. There bad mouthing a micra. one guy admit he drives a citreon. WTF? ooooooooo 98 bhp from a 1.6 that french engineering for you. Most 1.4 now develop 100+ i dnt know why i read barryboys it makes me wanna slap em all. 54 plate vtr hmmmmmmm what u betting it was a present from mummy and daddy.

Im starting to love barryboys now. Its funny to see people spend there time on there slagging off cars, when really they could be out trying to find some real friends and hey, you never know.. maybe even speak to someone of the opposite sex.

I also find it quite amusing to see that some people jump on the slagging off band wagon without having a clue what theyre talking about, for example, slagging off the Super Turbo K10's grille, vent, lights etc - even tho its factory standard etc!

i like barry boys and im not trying to meet people on there never mind the opposite sex, but some people go to far but its all fun in the end, and that micra needs to be burned

Back