Micra not start.. please help

T reg micra not start,, help please
I have t reg micra which will not start., i had to have the distributor replced about 2 year ago and its been ok since but recently i started the car as normal, drove about 200 yds then it just cut out and will not restart. R.A.C. enginer came and he tried alsorts. he checked for a spark and its a very good spark,, after few more checks he said it looks like the engine is flooding, he removed the temp sensor lead but still no start, he removed the fuel pump fuse but still not even a glimmer of starting up. he said that it looks like ECU maybe flooding cyls but even when fuel pump fuse removed we still could not get it to fire at all, but spark is good, he tried fuel pump fuse out then after turning engine over recleaning plugs and putting spray into cyls but still not fire,, please can anyone help or offer a solution.

Lazy fuel pump? Is it possible its not flooding at all, but not providing any fuel? I think sometimes you can put a tea spoon of petrol down somewhere to get it fired up but im not certain,

Just my 2 cents, but give a little while for the experts to start responding :)
Hope it gets sorted!

On a side note, ever had issues with water in the cabin or seals being broken? i think there has been the odd case of water getting into where the ECU is held.

Back