micra non start

hi i recently dissconnected battery on my nissan micra k11 1998 1liter overnight when replaced the amber engine light was flashing permantly car would crank but not run poured fuel down throttle body and it fired up until fuel burned out so ive got spark radio works so that makes me think that its not the nats as this would not work either tried allsorts but to no avail anybody got any ideas!
kind regards
mick

yes got a guy out leccy fault code E1 and E2 said it might be nats he wasn't confident so I rang fusion they said it was ecu locked out I wonder if I bought replacement would I have to have it coded to work! plenty on e bay but what else would I need I only took battery off overnight I know silly me but I was told it would erase codes put it back and now I am where I am now non runner

you would need an ecu kit mick, keychip/transponder/ecu (and extra nats box on the early type)
nats cuts only the injector signals

you would need an ecu kit mick, keychip/transponder/ecu (and extra nats box on the early type)
So would my guess at the problem be near the mark Frank (?)
Only suggested it as this sort of fault has come up before, just another thing I've learned from the forum buddy.

So would my guess at the problem be near the mark Frank (?)
Only suggested it as this sort of fault has come up before, just another thing I've learned from the forum buddy.
yes if the light was,nt flashing i would have suggested it too davy :)

thanks for that frank it is only the ijectors that's not firing might get a non nats box off fusion does away with nats they said that it would have locked out but bearing in mind before this happened I changed dizzy cap rotor arm plugs and fuel filter . car ran ok for a few miles then started chugging and up a hill for about a minute then cut out altogether would restart after turning ignition off and on again then ran but still with the chugging now and again so that's why I did what I did could be underlying problems even if I did get a ecu car not worth it pity cos I just got it through mot cant decide whats for the better here maybe time to get rid what do you think!
kind regards
mick

Back