Micra NA screamer for sale

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
Well it's been sitting in the shed while I've been busy with other projects and hasn't had the attention it deserves so if anyone is interested in purchasing the only NA quad-throttle-bodied Micra in Australia now's the time. Check out the photo gallery in my profile for the build progress which was professionally done by Warwick when he was at Tim Slako's West Racing with no detail left to chance (it has had a remote brake booster fitted since the album was updated). That's why the car hasn't missed a beat since the day it was built (and done less than 2,000k's since then). Comes fitted with a set of road or race rubber/wheels - your choice. Runs on VP100 fuel but can be detuned for 98 if want to drive on the road but is really a road registered race rocket.

It is a steal at $10,000 (ex Perth) - just crunch the numbers and you will see there is $4,000 tied up in just the Motec and Aim Dash and the exhaust manifold will cost you over $1,500 if you can find one! So no offers please as the price is firm.
And I wont break the car up for parts.

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"mycra WROTE:

"awesome car man, you know money never comes back with cars....."</div>

Don't want my money back - this is a $35K+ build so not aiming to get close.

geez!.....anyways i knew how much it would cost,i referring to just any decent build ''you'' never get you money back...

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
mycra WROTE:

"Nissanmania WROTE:<BR><BR>"
mycra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"awesome car man, you know money never comes back with cars....."</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>Don't want my money back - this is a $35K+ build so not aiming to get close."</DIV><BR><BR>geez!.....anyways i knew how much it would cost,i referring to just any decent build ''you'' never get you money back...

Yeah mate, get your point now :) Yeah, it's a stupid game we enter into when we begin a project like this. The journey is fun but expensive and time consuming.

Funnily enough I recently bought someone elses completed project (R32 GTST racecar with RB26) saving $$$ over the original build cost so I've learnt my lesson - don't do it yourself but buy someone elses hard work! It's quicker, easier and way cheaper. So here is someone's opportunity to do the same!

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
Video of it competing at

Attachments

• 54625.jpg
    54625.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 46

CMF_mycra

» CMF Member
Nissanmania WROTE:

"mycra WROTE:<BR><BR>"
Nissanmania WROTE:<BR><BR>"<BR>
mycra WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"awesome car man, you know money never comes back with cars....."</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>Don't want my money back - this is a $35K+ build so not aiming to get close."</DIV><BR><BR>geez!.....anyways i knew how much it would cost,i referring to just any decent build ''you'' never get you money back..."</DIV><BR><BR>Yeah mate, get your point now :) Yeah, it's a stupid game we enter into when we begin a project like this. The journey is fun but expensive and time consuming.<BR><BR>Funnily enough I recently bought someone elses completed project (R32 GTST racecar with RB26) saving $$$ over the original build cost so I've learnt my lesson - don't do it yourself but buy someone elses hard work! It's quicker, easier and way cheaper. So here is someone's opportunity to do the same!

true...im thinking about droping the b16a sitting in my shed into the micra with a custom engine bay kit.

CMF_Nissanmania

» CMF Member
1300cc WROTE:

"so the compressor/piping can be put back no problem?, how about the ac radiator?

There's plenty of room for the radiator and piping - if not more than a standard car as lots has been removed/moved like the battery. The main issue is that one runner of the exhaust manifold may need modifying to clear the compressor though this wouldn't be hard.

I would throw in all the AC gear that I've removed from the car if interested in reinstating this.

Back