Micra For Sale

CMF_Patman

» CMF Member
Up for sale is my manual 1995 Nissan Micra. It has 202 000km on the clock but with an engine rebuilt 10 000km ago. At the time the brakes, shocks, clutch and tires were done as well as a new exhaust from the cat back but is still stock. Has 4-2-1 extractors on it when i got it and because of that is now has no a/c. The interior is great with genuine micra floor mats. The car has a nice looking orange and gold paint job but do to poor prep the clear is peeling in a few places around the windows. There is also a bit of paint missing on the back left where there was a small ding when i got it. Also there is now some paint missing on the front bumper as well as a small crack next to the number plate due to someone hitting it in the car park. The only other thing wrong the the tint is not the best job is some bubbles and scratches in it. Car comes with a full sound system, vibe speakers with option audio sub. The floor of the car and doors have been insulated with soundstream deathmat to make it a bit quieter on the road as well as better music quality.
It is a nice car to drive, did have plans for it but now i need a bigger car so now i can't go through with them. So the car comes with a garret T25 turbo, a manifold (which im told needs a bit of modding), dump pipe and fuel pressure regulator.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
Patman WROTE:

"Looking at all the specs of the super s it would have to be or the person who had it before spend a heap changing all the parts over.

the hardest things to change over from the SupS to LX would be the sunroof, abs brake system(loom change), split rear seats, popout rear window trims and intermitant wipers.

roof, sides and floorpan are all slightly different on SupS

Back