Micra K12 Clutch Pedal no resistance

Hi All,

I have had a good read through the forum and looked at some manuals as well and would just like some clarification if possible.

03 Micra K12 1.5dci the clutch pedal just goes to the floor with no resistance.

I bled the clutch from the ridiculous bleed nipple from what I am guessing is the CSC? and all appeared to be rosie until a couple of hundred miles later the same happened again.

I suspect it is that ridiculous connection to the CSC that is causing the issue although ideally I would like to replace the hose to it first as I believe I need to take Gearbox off to replace CSC?

Is anyone able to offer any advise on this it would be greatly appreciated.

where might I be able to find the part number / replacement part for the hose connecting to the CSC (and where does it run to from there) I am relatively new to the Micra and used to BMW where I can find part numbers on RealOEM is there similar for the Micra?

Any help greatly appreciated

Many Thanks
Kieran

the connection to the hose is defintly the problem and the clip holding it in place, check the orings on the connection might be worn out, i just had a several days of struggeling with the same issues,
the bleeding process is a pain in the a... often the hose would go completely off for me..

make sure to clean out the plastic part where the clip slides down over hose
i swapped around the orings on hose as they seemed to fit slightly better that way.

when inserting the hose make sure to do it 100% straight for it to lock proper in place.

this was pure hell for a non mechanical savy person as ne but i guesd I learned abother thing
working on my micra, had to use a broom as assistant during the bleed process 🤣

its not to pricey if u get the hole deal replaced what u need is a new master and slave clutch cylinder . i think i found both for around £50-60

shouldent take mechanic more than hour max to do the while thing. the slave cylinder is located under the battery somewhere.
this is fortunate relativ easy job/cheap for people in the know dont let the push u complete new clutch thatll cost *****
goood luck mate

the connection to the hose is defintly the problem and the clip holding it in place, check the orings on the connection might be worn out, i just had a several days of struggeling with the same issues,
the bleeding process is a pain in the a... often the hose would go completely off for me..

make sure to clean out the plastic part where the clip slides down over hose
i swapped around the orings on hose as they seemed to fit slightly better that way.

when inserting the hose make sure to do it 100% straight for it to lock proper in place.

this was pure hell for a non mechanical savy person as ne but i guesd I learned abother thing
working on my micra, had to use a broom as assistant during the bleed process 🤣

its not to pricey if u get the hole deal replaced what u need is a new master and slave clutch cylinder . i think i found both for around £50-60

shouldent take mechanic more than hour max to do the while thing. the slave cylinder is located under the battery somewhere.
this is fortunate relativ easy job/cheap for people in the know dont let the push u complete new clutch thatll cost *****
goood luck mate
Hey thanks for the response, it was the CSC that had gone, had to drop the gearbox out which was a royal pita.

almost back together now just need to source so replacement pinch bolts for the wishbone as they died when I undone them if anyone knows where I can source them?

Kieran :)

I use industrial suppliers for the wishbone nuts as they need replacing when removed, if you need the bolts as well measure the length of the bolt not including the head and use ebay to source

Back