Micra K12 1.4 Turbo

My name is Andrey,

I am new member from Russia of your interesting forum and I have couple questions to you. I have Mickra K12 with auto tranny, my wife drives this car (It’s her first one) and now she wants something bigger.

I drive crossfire SRT6 with supercharged 3.2 V6 engine with some tunes which produce around 400 whp... and in this case I faced with fuel consumption and other problems in city driving (anyway It’s not the best choice for traffic jam). I don’t like big cars and I want get my Micra turbocharged (becouse I don`t like to drive slow cars=)) ).

As I understand most of you (How have turbo engines) run K11 with manual.

I want my car to be auto and produce around 170-180 whp, I know that garret gt 20 is the best way to achive such power, but what would be with it’s auto tranny? It’ll be around 200 nm torque...

Also I have question about hardwear - headers coolers etc. And of course about stock ECU - could it be reflash or I need to buy race ECU ...

I hope you’ll understand me :)

Thanks to all!

welcome angryboy, to be honest there aren't many options for the k12 regerding turbos, IMPUL do a supercharger but i've only seen it availible for £2500 pounds or 117,277.80 Ruble. the problem is there isn't much space in the standard k12 engine bay, perhaps if you relocated the battery?

impul kit only gives +35ps on the jdm 12sr (stock 108ps from cr12 de engine)
the supercharger is using oem TB, not sure if can use the bigger TB that impul make with the charger kit as they dont ahve an ecu tuned for both, just one or the other.

Back